I'm a full time mum and benefits are my wages.

What makes you say I'm a racist?

How can I be a racist when my wife is white, and before you come out with it no she hasn't been made to convert to Islam and she is a Christian.

Come on we all know that if it was a muslim or foreigner instead of a white woman the posts would have been different.

Benefit scroungers come in all races but some posters on this forum make out that it's always the muslims or foreigners.

You are the racist one!! :hihi:

the same way you call me a racist you brought it up in this thread was if it was (a muslim or foreighner) then the posts would have been higher so in the same respect you calling white people so therefore you are (racist) :hihi: and in the same respect that i cant be racist because i married a white woman is a bit like some people saying on here that i cant be a racist because my mate chalky down in the red lion is black when he may have held a racist view (in your eyes):hihi:

i must be doing something wrong here we are a family of 5 children and dont even get the luxuries that she has and we live off benefits as partner has been out of work for 2 years and would love to get a job even applied to stack shelfs just to get of benefits but to no success so whats she up to and where his she fiddling the system as believe u and me its not easy living of benefits

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/2854895/How-taxpayer-funds-single-mother-of-three-Pams-luxury-life.html

Read this story in today's newspaper. She is basically saying she is proud of how she saves her benefits to buy luxury items. I can understand it must be hard being a single mum of 3 but it seems to me like she just can't be arsed to get a job.

So what exactly does this have to do with you?

So what exactly does this have to do with you?

In that case, why are you asking him that.. whats it got to do with you??

I am a full time mum of a 2 and half year old little girl... my partner works full time and doesnt bring in hardly any money just enough to pay off the bills and rent..

we cant get a council house because we are classed as gettin too much money and can pay for the rent at the place where we are living..

it annoys me when people have so many kids and then think its brilliant to live off benefits.. i dont get paid for looking after my little girl so i dont see why i should pay sumone else to look after her.. all we claim is child benefit and child tax credit.. and that doesnt go anywhere when she is constantly needing new clothes and food..

we are barely scraping by and no one wants to help us.. so yes it deffo annoys me when people are going to papers and bragging about how much money they are gettin for doing bugger all basically.. and with all the luxuries they ahve too..

my mum and dad worked full time hours when i was younger and never saw each other only at weekends.. i was put in nursery young and hated it..

i dont agree with people putting there kids in nursery right from the youngest age they are allowed.. i think they might aswell look after there kids.. i would like to work part time but the amount of money it would cost me to put my little girl into childcare would be my wage..

the goverment doesnt do anything to help the people who really need it..

sorry rant over!! :) lol

In that case, why are you asking him that.. whats it got to do with you??

I wasn't the one who started a thread about it. It has nothing to do with me. it effects me neither for good or ill. I don't know the woman or care to.

I wasn't the one who started a thread about it. It has nothing to do with me. it effects me neither for good or ill. I don't know the woman or care to.

Then why don't you just log out and leave those of us that do have an interrest in such stories to discuss them!!?

Then why don't you just log out and leave those of us that do have an interrest in such stories to discuss them!!?

so exactly how are you effected by it?

so exactly how are you effected by it?

What makes you think iv'e been affected by it.. ??

What makes you think iv'e been affected by it.. ??

If you havn't why are you interested?

I am a full time mum of a 2 and half year old little girl... my partner works full time and doesnt bring in hardly any money just enough to pay off the bills and rent..

we cant get a council house because we are classed as gettin too much money and can pay for the rent at the place where we are living..

it annoys me when people have so many kids and then think its brilliant to live off benefits.. i dont get paid for looking after my little girl so i dont see why i should pay sumone else to look after her.. all we claim is child benefit and child tax credit.. and that doesnt go anywhere when she is constantly needing new clothes and food..

we are barely scraping by and no one wants to help us.. so yes it deffo annoys me when people are going to papers and bragging about how much money they are gettin for doing bugger all basically.. and with all the luxuries they ahve too..

my mum and dad worked full time hours when i was younger and never saw each other only at weekends.. i was put in nursery young and hated it..

i dont agree with people putting there kids in nursery right from the youngest age they are allowed.. i think they might aswell look after there kids.. i would like to work part time but the amount of money it would cost me to put my little girl into childcare would be my wage..

the goverment doesnt do anything to help the people who really need it..

sorry rant over!! :) lol

If your husband is earning 'hardly any money' the you are eligible for Working tax credits.

Rather than just saying 'hardly any money' give us a figure as your 'hardly any money' may be a lot of money to some.

If you havn't why are you interested?

I find many things interresting, would you consider it a requirement to be personally affected by something before you can show an interrest in it??