Asian Beauty Salons in Sheffield

Hi everyone

I was wondering if anyone knows of any asian beauty salons or mobile beauticians in Sheffield preferably around town centre (if possible). I would need someone to do my make-up and hair for my birthday next month & need it done in the morning as early as possible.

Please let me know if you know of any that I could contact.

xx

There are two on Attercliffe Rd, and one on London rd that I can think of... But not the 'town' end of London Rd, rather the part which I always thought was Chesterfield Rd...

There are two on Attercliffe Rd, and one on London rd that I can think of... But not the 'town' end of London Rd, rather the part which I always thought was Chesterfield Rd...
Chesterfield Rd starts at the Crown Inn, corner of Albert Road.

Can you believe it even has its own Wiki entry? I'm amazed!

Hi everyone

I was wondering if anyone knows of any asian beauty salons or mobile beauticians in Sheffield preferably around town centre (if possible). I would need someone to do my make-up and hair for my birthday next month & need it done in the morning as early as possible.

Please let me know if you know of any that I could contact.

xx

Give Vinisha a ring at Illusionz on Attercliffe Rd on 0114 2618000.

It's the purple shop and is Health care commision registered and Vinisha has won quite a few awards for her work.

The other one on Attercliffe Rd is called Essential Beauty but was in the Star a few weeks ago for doing laser treatments without being licenced.

Edited by mafya

theres 2 on london rd very good and nice ladies

Give Vinisha a ring at Illusionz on Attercliffe Rd on 0114 2618000.

It's the purple shop and is Health care commision registered and Vinisha has won quite a few awards for her work.

The other one on Attercliffe Rd is called Essential Beauty but was in the Star a few weeks ago for doing laser treatments without being licenced.

Hi Mafya

I know Illusionz beauty salon very well as that's where I go for my waxin/nails etc (the best salon around definately!) but that opens at 9.30am and I need my make-up done earlier cos i'll need to catch a train at 8.50am on that day... so I think I would need someone who's a mobile beautician.

But thank you anyway :) x

theres 2 on london rd very good and nice ladies

Hi

Are they mobile beauticians? Do you have a contact name/number. I hope they can do make-up early morning :)

Thank you for your help x

hi

Can anyone post the numbers please as am in desperate need of a makeup artist.

also I did ring illusniz up and was told by the lady that i didnt go with her that I would look like a drag queen.

am looking for someone good but with a nice attitude

s

theres one on Spital Hill called Sweet Ladies altho' one of their signs says Sweat Ladies - oops!

hi

also I did ring illusniz up and was told by the lady that i didnt go with her that I would look like a drag queen.

s

Hi my friend has is a mobile make up artist, she is Asian if that's what you are wanting. She is very good and lovely, lovely person. I'll inbox you her number xx

hi

s

what!!! did she say if you did'nt get your makeup done from her, you would look a drag queen? or did she say you look look a drag queen anyway? she is a very nice person, like a sister to me, i dont think she would be so rude.....but could have been having a bad day, which does not excuse it.

dont ever go to essential beauty, she is a horrible woman and very very rude. Works unlicensed, and uses number 2 stuff, imported from Pakistan, with dodgy chemicals in the products she uses.

Oh and she is racist, she doesn't like white people, talks about every white client she has, about how awful their skin is, or they don't wash and she picks on her receptionist, who is white, but employed by her hubby, who manages the place, and sells dodgy contact lenses. etc.

Edited by whoopie