St Lukes..opinions/advice please

They looked after my dad for the last six days of his life, I do not belive any other hospital/hospice could have cared for him any better. If you are lucky enough to be offered a bed at the right time accept it.

My friend was in there 6 years ago...they were fantastic and she died peacefully with her family around her.

It's a very calming atmosphere and I hope your father gets a place there. x

i would like to know who you are?

i would like to know who you are?

Why Darren?

it is a very nice place and all the staff are great. father was in there for last month of his life and could not have been looked after any better. they are very caring

Three years ago I lost my mum; she was 87, bless her. My sister, brother and I knew that she was terminally ill, and when the time came near we thought long and hard about the various alternatives. Fortunately, as she lived with me I was able to care for her until the last couple of weeks of her life. At the very end she went into St Luke's and the people there were simply WONDERFUL.

My late husband was in St Lukes, the care was wonderful to him and to me and my family. Don't have any reservations about St Lukes, the extra services they provide are wonderful too. Hairdressing. massage, manicure etc all wonderful.

They are fantastic - I worked there for a short time, my grandmother was in for several months

I can only mirror previous posts, its an amazing place, they really looked after my dad and us as a family, amazing place and people.

Thank you all for your posts, it reaffirms what I think is right for him.

Fingers crossed for a bed now....

Thank you all for your posts, it reaffirms what I think is right for him.

Fingers crossed for a bed now....

I do hope you get a bed for him. St Lukes is A1 !! :thumbsup:

St Lukes is one of the nicest places you could hope your parent to be in, they are lovely people there with more empathy than you can imagine.. best of luck finding a room for your loved one.. sympathies but regards and good hope..