St Lukes..opinions/advice please

Can anyone offer advice and experiences of St Lukes hospice please.

My dear Dad is terminally ill and I am hoping he can get a referral sooner rather than later, don't want to go into too much detail on here, I think this is preferable to pallative care in hospital.

Can anyone offer advice and experiences of St Lukes hospice please.

My dear Dad is terminally ill and I am hoping he can get a referral sooner rather than later, don't want to go into too much detail on here, I think this is preferable to pallative care in hospital.

they are lovely and very caring

My friend was in there 6 years ago...they were fantastic and she died peacefully with her family around her.

It's a very calming atmosphere and I hope your father gets a place there. x

Oh thank goodness for a reply, I was waiting for ages!

I hope he does too, it might be too late and I have reservations about the move but in my heart I think it's right.

go with whats in your heart st lukes is a good place

St Lukes is a great place, but I've also had loads of experience of the Palliative Care unit at the Northern General and they're fabulous people there too. My palliative care consultant changed my life so much that I invited him to my wedding :)

I hope you find space for your dad which meets everyone's needs, both physical and emotional :)

St Lukes is a great place, but I've also had loads of experience of the Palliative Care unit at the Northern General and they're fabulous people there too. My palliative care consultant changed my life so much that I invited him to my wedding :)

I hope you find space for your dad which meets everyone's needs, both physical and emotional :)

Thank you......he's not at the Northern....the pallative care we were assured of isn't the reality right now.

St Lukes is a wonderful place.

The staff are cheery and totally understanding.

Please don't have reservations - your Dad will be in the most capable hands.

Xx

St Lukes is a wonderful place.

The staff are cheery and totally understanding.

Please don't have reservations - your Dad will be in the most capable hands.

Xx

Thank you......

St. Lukes is a wonderful, caring place for anyone to be in.

I know it wasn't St.Lukes , but my Aunt was in Rotherham Hospice until she passed away . The kindness shown to my Aunt, myself and my Mum from the staff there was outstanding. We had lost my Father 6 weeks previously , obviously we didn't know if we were on this earth or not.

Their kindness and professionalism still makes me emotional now , 3 years on.

Thank goodness we have these places.

have a friend that has been in and out of there, they have great facilities and the staff are helpful and caring.