Sign in to follow this  

Clubs In Sheffield

Ive recently started to go out down sheffield. I go alot to Dempseys, for obvious reasons. I would love to go to Fairy Likuid too or Climax but i have a huge problem. I am 17 and look 16, i am forever getting ID'd and its a big put down.

My birthday is not until next year, most of my mates are already 18 and i love going out with them, but getting Id'd really puts me off my night.

Anyone got any suggestions on other pubs to try, dont get me wrong Dempseys is a great night out.

All i can say is roll on 18!

get your older mates to sort you out some fake ID!

Hey there how yah doing, I'm Iain not Nick but hey...

Listen now that the freshers are in town most places are fair game without ID,

depends what sort of night you're up for ...

If you like dressy places like Halcyon, Forum, Sola you might have some problems getting in as the door policy is pretty harsh even when you're 25.

But as for Cavendish, Varsity, Frog & Parrot and all the studenty places are pretty much ok.

Anyway what you doing drinkin at 16 you should be grounded for going to an allnighter and not getting back till 6 - 5 dyas later!

Good luck - if one things for sure the natives are friendly .

take it e z

i ;)