When is best for you? Multiple choices available  

27 members have voted

1. 1. When is best for you? Multiple choices available

• Saturday April 10th
    • Saturday May 1st
    • Saturday May 15th
    • Saturday May 22nd

Ill be there

Are we aiming for jacobs ladder or mam tor :)

Castleton out and back old chap...so mam tor

I'll sign up for this. I don't need to be in the barn lottery as I've booked a space in Winston :)

I'm definitely in. Have tent will tumble into it in a drunken stupor in the wee small hours. Will we be allowed a camp fire do you know?

I'll either be on the bike or on the train.. not sure which as yet

Me please. I've got my own tent (2 person tent so 1 space available). Who's going to bring the lashings of ginger beer? Midnight feasts anyone?

cheers,

Andrew.

I'll be there too, and can possibly pick a few people up if needed - just let me know if you want a lift.

rich

I can make both days but can't stay over as have tickets to a gig that night!!

If we do another camping trip in July maybe that would be brill!

I never thought i'd say these words but yes - please count me in for camping.

Does the farmer accept Hilton Honours Gold Cards?

is this booked for may 22nd? are dogs allowed? also are children allowed - i home educate. not sure if can make or not so need to make sure of date please xxxx ps will have only been camping ONCE by time this comes around lol xx

hi all,

sorry, been on my holidays! re: all these enquiries, I'll get in touch with the campsite to double check. Two things I do know - no fires :( but def booked for 22nd

chris

Edited by Pook

CAMPING DETAILS

Hi all,

So, we're going camping on the 22nd, to Cotefield Farm in Edale. We have a camping barn booked for the night, and also have the field as an 'overspill'.

It's £7 for the night, for both camping and the barn, and your very own SFBC will be sorting you out with a bit of a BBQ in the evening as well - just to keep you warm through the night. It's also only a short walk down to the pub in Edale as well.

The barn has space for 8 people, but please be aware it is very very basic. ie: you still need to take everything you would if you were camping (save a tent!).

It is a barn with a single wooden sleeping platform.

If you wish to be in the barn, let me know and I'll pick names out of a hat at random. It's the only way to be fair!

The facilities on site are basic. No showers, a chemical toilet and a small area for cooking. It's not a luxury place - but we're not expecting you to be Ray Mears :)

All are welcome, but I'd encourage sharing space where you can in both cars and tents - the farmer is being flexible with maximum numbers but I don't want to take advantage of his good nature!

Re: getting there, your best bet is the train from Sheffield. There is space for just four cars on site (once again thanks to the good natured farmer!), and the station is but a short walk down the road.

Anyway, I'll be at the club night tomorrow with a list for people to sign up and for any questions you may have.

See you then

Chris

camping now full.