Wolfman - Yay or Nay?

Has anyone seen wolfman? Would you recomnmend it?

People are saying it is like an old movie, with lack of cgi and stuff to make it realistic. I am still gonna see it I think, judge for myself. Will let you know! :)

I'm interested in seeing this too, mainly as it's an old school film with actual make up effects, don't see that much nowadays!

People are saying it is like an old movie, with lack of cgi and stuff to make it realistic. I am still gonna see it I think, judge for myself. Will let you know! :)

Yes, hopefully the film will have an air of originality.

It's average, that's about the best that can be said about it according to my housemate.

Went to see this Saturday, it made me jump quite a few times, i would suggest going to see it, but its not 1 of the best films ive seen recently, but ok.

It was really weird! Like, it should have been good, but it wasn't? If there had have been more comedy it would have passed as a throw back to the original B Movie style, but as it was it took itself far too seriously and was just a bit cringe! Emily Blunt is just amazing in everything she does, though.

I would give it 3.5 out of 5. There were a couple of bits that made me jump and a bit of gore, and I like watching Benicio Del Toro.

Yeah I watched it today, it kept making me jump. It's a good film. 6.5/7 out of 10.

Still dont fancy it, even though there are scenes filmed at Chatsworth I understand.