Snooker World Championship

Is anybody going to the crucible this year? Hopefully I'll be going, just to see Ronnie O'Sullivan live in action. lol. Who else is going, and who do you want to see? I wouldn't mind Mark Selby winning, even though I'm going to see Ronnie. lol. :P

I'll be going to a couple of matches mate, hoping to watch O'Sulliavan myself but i dont know what the ticket situation will be like.

Theres still tickets left for the Premier league darts at the arena if your interested in that, there only 20 quid.

I think everyone with the ticket situation had to pre-order tickets in Janruary time, just to see O'Sullivan in the first round. I know it's rediculous, but people tend to do it. lol. I know I'm into playing darts, but I don't think I could watch it though. Thanks for the info though, mate. :)

I think everyone with the ticket situation had to pre-order tickets in Janruary time, just to see O'Sullivan in the first round. I know it's rediculous, but people tend to do it. lol. I know I'm into playing darts, but I don't think I could watch it though. Thanks for the info though, mate. :)

Let us know what match yor going to and we could meet up for a bevvi at the crucible.

just depends who is on steve davis if he qualifies a definite no no peter ebdon how long have you got ? prefer to watch higgins o'sullivan and macguire people with class.

I'll hopefully get to watch O'Sullivan's first match. :) Would be great to see. lol.

I'd like to see O'Sullivan hes about as entertaining as snooker gets I've been losing interest for a few years and he's the only person that keeps me watching

I've managed to get tickets for the first session of semi final 1.

All the matches that could possibly involve Ronnie sold out straight away.

Hello all, im new to this forum but have kept an eye on it since studying in Sheffield. Im off to the Crucible tomorrow, after finding tickets. I have a spare ticket if anyone wants one? Its for robertson v davies 2.30pm, QF1.

Hello all, im new to this forum but have kept an eye on it since studying in Sheffield. Im off to the Crucible tomorrow, after finding tickets. I have a spare ticket if anyone wants one? Its for robertson v davies 2.30pm, QF1.

Hi, can you let me know where the seat is pls and how much you'd like for it?

I'll personally be cheering Robertson on but hope Davis makes it a close match. He's still a 'legend' whatever the result!