Shamblers Sunday walk - Ingbirchworth - 28th Feb

Looks interesting and I've never been there before but, as ever, it depends on the weather and the progress with our decorating.

We won't be out this week as mum & dad are visiting from Devon, hopefully we'll be filling our bellys with yummy Sunday lunch somwhere!! :D

I will miss this walk, with great sadness, as the last time i did this walk the weather was lovely, the company so good i did not want to go home, HC3 mum wanted to adopt me, i ate flapjack and sang happy songs all the way back to sheffield along with HC3 and Zippy. One of those happy memories.xx

We won't be out this week as mum & dad are visiting from Devon, hopefully we'll be filling our bellys with yummy Sunday lunch somwhere!! :D

If the Sunday lunch is anything like the size of your breakfast last Sunday - you'll need to do this walk 874 time to burn off the calories :o:hihi:

If the Sunday lunch is anything like the size of your breakfast last Sunday - you'll need to do this walk 874 time to burn off the calories :o:hihi:

Hopefully!!! :nod:

I will miss this walk, with great sadness, as the last time i did this walk the weather was lovely, the company so good i did not want to go home, HC3 mum wanted to adopt me, i ate flapjack and sang happy songs all the way back to sheffield along with HC3 and Zippy. One of those happy memories.xx

Aw it was a great day and so funny singing in the car at red lights. Hippie Mama is coming I think to this. :)

Hopefully we should be there but will confirm nearer the time

I will be in Cumbria this weekend but will hopefully join you all for a walk in March x

2 places in my car for anyone North of Wadsley Bridge.

I will be in Cumbria this weekend but will hopefully join you all for a walk in March x

Hope you have a great time & get some good walking in around that beautiful area of the country. Look forward to seeing you again in March :)