Cop Chopper over S8, Chancet Wood/Meadowhead

Been coming and going all day, mainly over the woods, anyone got any ideas?

heard some people on off road bikes earlier today, wonder if it's that...

Yes I was wondering the same thing as I've never seen or heard bikes in Chancet wood before, and it seems more than a conicidence that the helicopter turned up after. From what I could see there was one lad on a bike bombing up and down the paths in chancet wood around 11ish this morning. He was driving way too fast so I hope they get hold of him before there's an accident.

I heard the police chopper over Firth Park a few hours ago dont know which way it was going :(

prob the same scrote that is always bombing about on bikes in and around that area

hurry up karma

prob the same scrote that is always bombing about on bikes in and around that area

hurry up karma

I think karma may be about to catch up with him. He's back out on his bike in chancet woods tonight, in the dark :loopy:

Just been out to walk the dogs and walked past the woods at Chancet Wood, a lot of noise coming from in there so made a detour tonight :)