Little girl see's ghosts in house..need help!!

Please explain the logic of posting a thread asking for help and then telling people to keep their comments to themselves.:confused:

But why is people asking me about my old posts???? its a completly different experience, a child is involved its her first child she doesnt know what to expect, why do people have to get SMART and say im obsessed or have mentioned my own experience before????

oh trust me, when speakers fly off the sides at you, bottle tops shot off the side, id seen and felt things, i get ice cold spots move across me and loads of other stuff, its not just anything....come meet them for yrself soon change ya mind lol...

When i moved in here and found out we wasnt alone, i was terrified, i couldnt sleep, didt eat couldnt come in the house on my own, i was sooo scared, but i talked to some really good nice understandable people and learnt to understand that they arnt to harm you just making you awear they are there too.

As for my friend is doesnt bother her if there is someone in her house, she just wants to know if something has happened in the house/area that she can research it, her mum told her that the oval was a old farm land what they fought on in the war.

As me i was horrified, i was like a zombie for weeks,

"Her mum told her that the oval was a old farm land what they fought on in the war"

Do what? PMSL,

Erm... We are talking about the street called The Oval, in Firth Park, Sheffield, here, aren't we? Not some other place, in, say, Monte Cassino, that we don't know about, called "The Oval"?

Firth Park saw no more fighting-on, in the war than Graves Park... unless you mean there was some drunken brawl, outside The Horseshoe, Bellhouse Road, one random Saturday night...

Well seems like i have a few stalkers on here looking at my old posts lol...or some people with extremly fantastic good memrory, shall i explain to all those who have brought up my old post!!!!

My friend come round with her daughter today she asked if i had any more experiences with the spirit within the house, i replied not as much as we did when i moved in, i still see shadows and feel things, things go missing, but not as bad as it was, i learnt to cope with it and just acceot something is here as well, not to harm me. She then said oh thats good cause im having bit of a strange thing happening at the moment, i said why whats up???

Then she told me the story of the above post, i asked her what had been going off did she experience the same things i had and she said not really only sometimes like something was brushing over the top of her hair, any only her daughter saying that about the man crying and looking sad as hes got no hands....we googled it to see if there was any fires with the oval and people dying, it did show in 1901 that 4000 people died in this area in a fires and fighting of some kind, it was very strange how the happy 3 yr old had suddenly started pointing out a man and men, screaming fire, only in her mums bedroom....

So please keep your comments to yourself, im not obsessed or strange just find it weird that she come out with that when shes never done it b4, i was simply asking advise and experience of this situation as my friend doesnt have acess to the internet!!!! so if that has answerd your questions then good if not tiddle off i dont have to answer to anyone,

oh and if you are intrested, yeah i do have something living in my house with us, i was scared at first and turned to folk on here i got some great advice and learnt not to live in fear with the spirit living with me, yeah i hear foot steps walking in the bedroom when im watching tv i just now think oh they r strecthing their legs!!!!!

You both probably hang out a lot and both have fertile imaginations...a child is a sponge at that age and not only picks up words but also emotions. The link to your other threads suggests this. Maybe the child is picking crap up from her mum and in turn the mum picking up crap from you...and in turn the fertile minded on here are picking it up from you....you don't spell Hospital with an "ickl" in it do you?..:D

Number 78 The Oval, Firth Park?

Soldiers killed in WW1 was Arthur Flowers, Son of Agnes.

He probably just want to come home - killed in action in France.

And - the 4000 people who died may be a reference to the following, rather than depopulating the whole of the Firth Park area:

The Soissons Memorial commemorates almost 4,000 officers and men of the United Kingdom forces who died during the Battles of the Aisne and the Marne in 1918 and who have no known grave. Arthur Flowers is on that list.

Edited by 123456A
more info

But why is people asking me about my old posts???? its a completly different experience, a child is involved its her first child she doesnt know what to expect, why do people have to get SMART and say im obsessed or have mentioned my own experience before????

Blimey greeneyes28. It's an open forum so anyone can read threads and post as they want. If you don't like it why don't you ask the mods to remove your old posts?

Remember the old adage..."If you can hear hoof-beats, think horses, not zebra!"

There's usually a rational explanation behind most spooky noises, and odd shadows on the wall.

Whilst I agree with you there, most spooky noises can be explained rationally,there are a number of really curious cases that do seem to go beyond the "rational" explanation hypothesis......and I'm not talking of the nonsense that is Most Haunted.

Because you've experienced "ghosts" as well as your friends daughter...don't you find that rather odd?

Or do you just want posters to say "wow! that's spooky. Rather than "Hey! there's a theme running here.

You both probably hang out a lot and both have fertile imaginations...a child is a sponge at that age and not only picks up words but also emotions. The link to your other threads suggests this. Maybe the child is picking crap up from her mum and in turn the mum picking up crap from you...and in turn the fertile minded on here are picking it up from you....you don't spell Hospital with an "ickl" in it do you?..:D

You might be right skinz......but on the other hand your explanation might actually be total crap!

Like I said none of us know, and if you say you know everything there is to know about life and the universe and everything in it then I herby crown you the the "King Of Crap":P

Whilst I agree with you there, most spooky noises can be explained rationally,there are a number of really curious cases that do seem to go beyond the "rational" explanation hypothesis......and I'm not talking of the nonsense that is Most Haunted.

I've never actually watched "Most Haunted", as in "sat down, willingly, to suffer this imbecilic, stage-managed programme". But I totally agree that it's total nonsense.

I've endured a couple of minutes of it whilst attempting to change channel, and all it really seems to be is some night-camera footage, of some idiots, fumbling about, in a pitch black room, randomly screaming out things like "Arrrggh! What was that?!" , and "Aaagh! Something touched me!", from time to time. :roll:

Well for starters, somebody to explain to me what happened to my bed in Coventry (I think you know the story by now), apart from the usual "You hallucinated it or you were dreaming."

Ok, the level of proof you require would be for someone to perfectly explain a single specific strange experience you had x years ago in Coventry.

The level of proof I require would be for anyone anywhere to properly record an encounter with a ghost, preferably something repeatable. If ghosts exists, and especially if such things as 'haunted' buildings or places exist this really shouldn't be that hard.

What you're asking for is impossible, there's no way we can recreate the exact conditions you were under to test it, what I'm asking for would be easy (if haunted places/ghosts did exist).

I can remember your story about the bed and I remember asking you this question a while ago but don't remember getting a response, (my apologies if I missed it or I just forgot about it.

But what makes you think it was a ghost jumping on your bed, why not an invisible alien, or a giant sentient robot from the future that gets it's energy by jumping on beds?

You say you 'keep your mind open to the possibility that ghosts exist', well do you keep your mind equally open to the possibility that future bed jumping invisible robots exist?

Ok, the level of proof you require would be for someone to perfectly explain a single specific strange experience you had x years ago in Coventry.

The level of proof I require would be for anyone anywhere to properly record an encounter with a ghost, preferably something repeatable. If ghosts exists, and especially if such things as 'haunted' buildings or places exist this really shouldn't be that hard.

What you're asking for is impossible, there's no way we can recreate the exact conditions you were under to test it, what I'm asking for would be easy (if haunted places/ghosts did exist).

I can remember your story about the bed and I remember asking you this question a while ago but don't remember getting a response, (my apologies if I missed it or I just forgot about it.

But what makes you think it was a ghost jumping on your bed, why not an invisible alien, or a giant sentient robot from the future that gets it's energy by jumping on beds?

You say you 'keep your mind open to the possibility that ghosts exist', well do you keep your mind equally open to the possibility that future bed jumping invisible robots exist?

I'm just trying to think, who's sig line is it, that reads "Keep an open mind, but don't let your brain fall out! ", jimmy?

You might be right skinz......but on the other hand your explanation might actually be total crap!

Like I said none of us know, and if you say you know everything there is to know about life and the universe and everything in it then I herby crown you the the "King Of Crap":P

Well...considering ghosts DO show themselves...yeah? I've never seen one interviewed on the Larry King show.