Little girl see's ghosts in house..need help!!

My friend has told me for the last 2 weeks her little girl of 3 has got in her bed and started looking up at the celling, she then says looks mummy and starts waving, her mum then asked what you waving at, and she said a mr, her mum then asked is he waving back and she said no hes got no hands, look at his eyes mummy they are shining, then she counted in the air 1-7 and pointed mr's and then said quick mummy theres a fire in your bedroom and hid under the quilt.

Before she has said to her mum, mummy theres a ghost behind you. but her mum just srugged it off, when asking mia she says its a lady that stands behind her.

e would really like to know why a 3yr old waves at the celling and says the men look sad and they are crying and have no hands.....She lives on the oval at firth park, we dont know where to look for history for this....

Does anyone know of anything happening in a fire or men dying

My friend has told me for the last 2 weeks her little girl of 3 has got in her bed and started looking up at the celling, she then says looks mummy and starts waving, her mum then asked what you waving at, and she said a mr, her mum then asked is he waving back and she said no hes got no hands, look at his eyes mummy they are shining, then she counted in the air 1-7 and pointed mr's and then said quick mummy theres a fire in your bedroom and hid under the quilt.

Before she has said to her mum, mummy theres a ghost behind you. but her mum just srugged it off, when asking mia she says its a lady that stands behind her.

e would really like to know why a 3yr old waves at the celling and says the men look sad and they are crying and have no hands.....She lives on the oval at firth park, we dont know where to look for history for this....

Does anyone know of anything happening in a fire or men dying

My bold

For the same reason she probably talks to non-existent friends and has tea-parties with non-existent cups and saucers - it's called using her imagination and most children do it.

she said she only ever does it in a morning when she gets in her mums bed, and its always in the same corner, she doesnt use her imagination any other time, she only does it in mornings same spot she looks at

she said she only ever does it in a morning when she gets in her mums bed, and its always in the same corner, she doesnt use her imagination any other time, she only does it in mornings same spot she looks at
My bold

Then maybe it's time her mum spent a bit more time playing with her and encouraging her to do so, rather than wasting it talking to the sort of gullible idiot who appears determined that everything she doesn't understand must have a supernatural explanation.

Oh great idea move house and tell the kid you did so because of the handless crying men on fire.

That would be good for her?

She's Just doing what kids do...

we had this same thing years ago with our kids ,they were both toddlers and shared the same room, i had a mirrored wardrobe positioned so that if i stood at the bottom of the stairs i could see both their beds to keep an eye on them

they were good kids always went straight to bed at seven pm and no trouble ,unyil we heard them one nihjt laughing and giggling, i looked in to see both their heads turning in the same direction and laughing and pointing into a corner , " what you two up to ?" i asked " its a mester playing with us " they said, no problem just a bit spooky

For the same reason she probably talks to non-existent friends and has tea-parties with non-existent cups and saucers - it's called using her imagination and most children do it.

Funny isn't it that when a small child starts seeing things.....its called imagination.......but when a mature adult of sound mind sees similar things....its called an hallucination.

In truth nobody knows, although there are enough convincing reports world wide to suggest that imagination and hallucinations cannot always be the source of these phenomena.

Oh great idea move house and tell the kid you did so because of the handless crying men on fire.

That would be good for her?

She's Just doing what kids do...

Erm, no, move house full stop. If she cares for the chil that is what she will do.

how rude are you dozy, shes constantly been played with, taught things, stop jumping to the point, how does a child of 3 know what cut hands off and shiney eyes are????

Depoix do you think your children did see something or not? how long did it last??