CB Radio Users List (Gaps to be.. er, filled)

Reunion maybe but I think all the old places have shut down. another name came to mind who lived up Southey was seagull, scaffold , soulman , night owl and English gent

Edited by Dave Br

cabby....mick and chopper......john both truckers from attercliffe and then lady love ..kathy from mosborough and chedder ... marie from killermarsh

ye a lot of names keep coming to mind...polecat derek..goldilocks teresa..iron maiden leslie...oddball sam...

I don't know if anyone uses the cb radio any more, it started for me to drop off when the BT got involved and made us use FM and not AM.

my mate jay still on,i go round auto jumbles a lot and he always asks me if i see any cb radio's to pick them up,and over the past year probaly got him about 10

You mention Duster 1, that handle belonged to Terry Stone and the reason behind it was he owned an American duster jeep that plenty of people knew it by sight but I don't know where the 1 came from. I,m going back to the days of `illegal' CB radio,s.

Anybody remember tge Radio Sheffield guy who came to meets at tge hotel in Psalter Lane when CB was being demonised....you gave him the handle Dark Horse.....it was me! Eventually we got it legalised but my bosses at the radio station weren't too happy about publicising an illegal activity!

---------- Post added 27-02-2017 at 17:39 ----------

Anybody remember tge Radio Sheffield guy who came to meets at tge hotel in Psalter Lane when CB was being demonised....you gave him the handle Dark Horse.....it was me! Eventually we got it legalised but my bosses at the radio station weren't too happy about publicising an illegal activity!

In fact I have just come across a letter dated 21 sep 1979 thanking me for publicising CB with my "sensible and unbiased" report. It is signed by "Ramrod", "Humber Queen", and "Incredible Hulk".

All I can say is "10-10 let's do it again"