My house was burgled and my car stolen (S5)

So lets add thing up....how man burglarys this month in S5/S6 area now???? And how many peope been caught and charged?

sorry to hear about the robbery,but never give up the insurance will have to pay at the end of the day .Keep battling and don't give up to them.

just been told another house been burgled at shirecliff last night, tv jewellery and tools gone. same people without a doubt so keep your doors locked as its starting to look like they not gonna stop till they are caught!!!!!!

have you seen the advert on tv saying there are more police on the beat its a joke where are they then when all this is happening sat in there nice warm cars
to be fair they can hardly be sat outside everyones house all the time,

If you have a pvc door and been on a year or two can't, they break in by what they call bumping the lock or something? Which I assume would not show a forced entry?

sorry to hear about the robbery,but never give up the insurance will have to pay at the end of the day .Keep battling and don't give up to them.

hi, i hope ur right about the insurance paying out, esp for my car, i have just spent 3 years at hallam unversity doing my nurse training, i,m a single parent and the car was a graduation present to myself. there is no way i can replace it otherwise. i was in shock for a few days and felt upset, now i am beginning to feel very angry:rant::rant::rant:.

i,ll keep you all informed of any outcomes, thanks again

have you seen the advert on tv saying there are more police on the beat its a joke where are they then when all this is happening sat in there nice warm cars

How on earth can the police be expected to go out and catch these thieving scum-bags when they have just put the kettle on, and got their feet up for the evening?

Grrrrr im tempted to have a word with a certain member in my family in the police force and get something said!!!

Came home from work yesterday and there were two of our finest sat in their police car eating fish and chips outside the chippy at Sicey/Hatfield House lane.

Wonder if they were still on duty.

Everyone has to eat i'm afraid. even when your at work you get breaks, i'm sure you'd not want every police officer to go to the station for there break all at the same time giving the scrotes an even bigger window of opportunity

Came home from work yesterday and there were two of our finest sat in their police car eating fish and chips outside the chippy at Sicey/Hatfield House lane.

Wonder if they were still on duty.

Everyone has to eat i'm afraid. even when your at work you get breaks, i'm sure you'd not want every police officer to go to the station for there break all at the same time giving the scrotes an even bigger window of opportunity

They could have been under cover :hihi::hihi:

If you have a pvc door and been on a year or two can't, they break in by what they call bumping the lock or something? Which I assume would not show a forced entry?

This would be my guess too.