Hope city church

does anyone go? or have experience of what this church is like?

I went years ago when they had a ceremony for the opening of the auditorium because I was invited by one of the regular churchgoers. I dragged two friends along with me and one of them got really freaked out when the people next to her stood up and started doing the whole gospel hands in the air type thing.

ii am looking for a church and didnt know if it is one i wouldlike to go and try out?

ii am looking for a church and didnt know if it is one i wouldlike to go and try out?

You'll not know whether you enjoy the particular church's service, until you go, and you experience it.

If you like it, then fine, if you find that the service is not to your tastes, then try another...

Just because you have attended one service, there, doesn't mean you are obligated to stay with that church.

Try different churches out. See which one(s) suit you, and take it from there.

thankyou. does anyone have any other suggestions of any more lively churches?

Yeah it is at the mega centre. It's a good church, quite young and lively. But it may not suit everyone. You should try it out and see if it's for you.

does anyone go? or have experience of what this church is like?

I went there to watch my friend get baptised. The 'vicar' is someone from australia. It is a lively church but not my cup of tea. The good thing I got out of it was meeting a famous boxer. So, famous I've forgotten his name :D. I was amazed to see such young adults there. Nice to see that despite everything happening in Sheffield, there are some young adults that believe in God