The Sheffield gay scene part 2

That should increase ticket sales.

Hahahahaha!!!!:hihi:

I'm not in anyway doubting you run a legit operation, or that any other people don't do it, it's just I don't like the idea of entrapment using bait! Surveillance I am fine with.

unfortuneltly it happens and there is a large market for it so obviously i cant make everyone happy. but to the 2 people that have signed up our services today from this very forum then all i can say is it works. we will now have 2 investigations to complete this weekend. so thank you for your comments . if we can help you with any other matters in future where honey traps arent involved then please get in touch

T.I.C UK

its still the same people on here trying to slag venues off as it was 3yrs ago when i opened fab same silly little boys who sit on here day in day out 4k is easily made in a bar ive been in the trade over 30 yrs and before anyone says yes we only opened 6months only sold because of family death and illness and we earned all our money back and plenty more took over 12k on opening nite i think theres a lot of jealous little boys on here who dont understand business so if i was you LL just ignore them also 35 yrs ago there was gay bars and clubs in sheffield and also gay friendly bars so i dont think it would be a shock to people if there bar had turned gay look at the cossack used to be straight before gay xes was norfolk arms salutation /lydias bulldog/barcelona cavaliers/ norfolk arms/bronx sauna/ sportsman/indigo dempsey amberley none political club attercliffe rockies/pandoras/the club the planet /then dancing dollar then fab affinity/ mullberry tavern and plenty more

I'm not into the gay stuff at all but, if I may, a suggestion.

I know there is at least one forum member who says he's gay but is having problems 'coming out'.

I don't know but I suspect living life as the wrong sexuality must be a pretty crap way to go about things so why don't you guys use your sig to advertise help groups?

Just a thought and an attempt to be helpful so don't shout at me if it's a crap idea.

I know there is at least one forum member who says he's gay but is having problems 'coming out'.

I don't know but I suspect living life as the wrong sexuality must be a pretty crap way to go about things so why don't you guys use your sig to advertise help groups?

Just a thought and an attempt to be helpful so don't shout at me if it's a crap idea.

No its not a crap idea, my website includes some help groups in Sheffield which this person may find of use, not sure who you are relating but you must know who he is and you could point him to my site :)

Thats a really good idea. You can also go to our website and go on our community exchange, we keep this up to date with all matters LGBT in Sheffield.

And we started a thread to keep people up to date with all events in and around Sheffield for the LGBT Community. As this thread sometimes attracts debate amongst forum users on matters generically, id suggest that thread may be used for advertising events more widely, whilst this one be used for more generic discussion. That ways the information can be dispersed more readily!

But dont forget, there are post work drinks tonight with the Sheffield University LGBT forum in the upstairs bar at the University Arms, from 6pm!

Good idea.

I think a better idea would be to advertise help groups for all the bigots in the word, so his 'coming out' wouldn't be a problem.

its still the same people on here trying to slag venues off as it was 3yrs ago when i opened fab same silly little boys who sit on here day in day out 4k is easily made in a bar ive been in the trade over 30 yrs and before anyone says yes we only opened 6months only sold because of family death and illness and we earned all our money back and plenty more took over 12k on opening nite i think theres a lot of jealous little boys on here who dont understand business so if i was you LL just ignore them also 35 yrs ago there was gay bars and clubs in sheffield and also gay friendly bars so i dont think it would be a shock to people if there bar had turned gay look at the cossack used to be straight before gay xes was norfolk arms salutation /lydias bulldog/barcelona cavaliers/ norfolk arms/bronx sauna/ sportsman/indigo dempsey amberley none political club attercliffe rockies/pandoras/the club the planet /then dancing dollar then fab affinity/ mullberry tavern and plenty more

just LOL. :loopy:

just LOL. :loopy:

its ok little boys dont understand lmao :loopy::loopy:

its ok little boys dont understand lmao :loopy::loopy:

You mean little boys don't underatdm, because you can't take the fact I have outed someone as lying in this thread?

The reality is that some bars in Sheffield can make and bring in 4k, even some making 4k profit, but LL isn't one. Unfortunately they probably don't even make £2,500, but yet he tried to make out he did.

Good effort though for trying to sick up for him.

its still the same people on here trying to slag venues off as it was 3yrs ago when i opened fab

There's no queen like an old queen.

yes we only opened 6months only sold because of family death and illness and we earned all our money back and plenty more

Sorry, I don't believe it.