Dog walkers wanted for Kilnhurst rescue dogs

hi there i have been wanting to help out dog walking for a few years but my job has always been in the way but now with the new hours i work i am wanting to help at the kennels in any way i can dog walking feeding cleaning anything for free just wanna help out. i am able to do 4 hours a day weekdays and weekends any time after 11am really want to help out. i have yellow lab called charlie and very experianced in handling dogs. just wondering if there any way i can help out. thankyou regards Liam

Let us know where you're based Liam and someone will point you in the right direction.

im based in brinsworth/tinsley (S9 1ww) and thank you.

Thanks for the heads up, Rain! What I meant is that I'm driving from Sheffield to Worksop and back everyday, so it's not *really* all that out of the way for me. It's just a question of hopefully being able to find a day that's not so action packed. Perhaps it'll have to be the weekend after all.

Thanks for the heads up, Rain! What I meant is that I'm driving from Sheffield to Worksop and back everyday, so it's not *really* all that out of the way for me. It's just a question of hopefully being able to find a day that's not so action packed. Perhaps it'll have to be the weekend after all.

You could offer @ Carlton Forest which is in Worksop, before driving home.

Most rescues do like to have lock down though before 5 pm.

Ooh that's a good idea. Not there for very long though, before I'm back in Sheffield. Will still see if I could have a go.

Pams a very nice dragon, sorry lady and always in need of help with rescue dogs.

Thanks so much for offering Liam - it will be SO appreciated if you can do that, and make a great difference for the dogs.

Dr. One - whichever - whenever - any and all time helping is needed and appreciated

thanks everyone

im wanting to go to the kilnhurst dog kennels. wot shall i do just turn up or contact some one what sould i do...? thanks Liam

I've sent you the contact for Jeanette Liam

I hope it all works out - did u get it? Give her a call tomoz

Anyone going walking this weekend at Kilnhurst Kennels?

The dogs would love to see someone and give them some exercise and a friendly face.

So many dogs - too few walks PLEEEEEEEEEEZE?

These dogs have all had a terrible time, and their lives are still on hold awaiting new permanent loving homes.

Meanwhile they need kind dog walkers, to give them some time away from kennels and go for a good walk. Netherlands do have a walker, but when there are so many dogs in - it reduces the time they manage to get them out of kennels for.

Kilnhurst is rotherham/barnsley/doncaster border - post code on our website under rotherham dogs as are the pictures of the dogs awaiting homes.

I'll do it!!!

Just been made redundant, so I have some time on my hands........ and cant afford a gym membership at the moment.