Dog walkers wanted for Kilnhurst rescue dogs

Which way is roddis farm? Is it up Common Lane?

And how about the woods nearby? Is there a car park or something for walks through them?

As you drive out of Jaycliffe - turn right then first left. Roddis's is on the corner there. Park on the bit of land further down not upsetting their place obviously.

The worst thing is I think you have to walk back to the main road, turn right (on the pathway,) and u see a sign indicating where the walk is, (u don't need to cross the main road), and down the banking and you are onto the disused track.

mm - woods - I think the closest and the nicest would be Anston Stones - park on the main A57 just past the farm shop after north/south anston cross roads. Maybe 10 minutes away but a great walk. Talk a huge long lunge lead if you can - and DONT LET HIM OFF (which I'm sure you wouldn't) but if you can get a lunge lead - it makes it so much easier to walk them whilst they are having a good sniff too.

Lol don't worry, letting the dog escape was not on my agenda. No off leads and no allowing small children to hold him :D

I'll get back to you with a definite day/time etc, just need to agree it with my lil sis n OH if either of them are coming.

Ha ! Brill

I like to take all precautions - (whittle a***) it may be called. But having had so many people do things that you wouldn't believe - If they are for warned they remember.

People are so used to what their own dogs would do - or what they hav always done - they forget these rescues are unsure of all situations whilst we help them.

Have a great day.