"Forward Together" A Year On: Meeting With Lee Strafford

Yes, I got that part wrong as I forgot about the Reading game, but that still doesn't prove the point you were making. Wednesday said offers would be at a lower level, never did the club say no offers.

Alty your changing your position.

Not "lower level"

"Same level"

Do you want me to go through your posts to prove that?

Also on your website.

What level do you call £10? In your chairmans words "to create a better atmosphere" because tickets were not selling.

Why have 11000 season ticket holders not renewed by the first deadline - I haven't renewed yet, but I will be soon, will apply to many fans

Why have the improvements to the ground not started as stated by him they should have started in November - I believe the interior of Leppings Lane has started...and I've heard ground development will start closer to April and May due to a delay in the grant funding...don't quote me on that though.

Why are we no nearer investment than we were when he was appointed, Erm we are...potential investors have been revealed

How come he goes to the match and flies around the world at the expense of SWFC for nothing....I only know of one visit Strafford made to the US...but anyhow, it obviously is worth it as the club are in discussions with investors.

How much has he actually put into the club, the average fan has put in more than he has. He said from day one he has no money to invest.

Alty your changing your position.

Not "lower level"

"Same level"

Do you want me to go through your posts to prove that?

Also on your website.

What level do you call £10? In your chairmans words "to create a better atmosphere" because tickets were not selling.

The fact is the club said it would not be at the SAME level and would be at a LOWER level to last season...hence what we've seen

last year nobneck gave a time scale for planned investment, it never arrived, he wasnt gonna do ticket offers, he's now doing them, he said the owls had to average 25k a match or the best players would have to be sold in january, he hasnnt averaged 25k & has still got the so called best players after january. dont believe everything the papers say. im not giving him grief i just want him to shut his gob & think before he comes out with owt. good luck to him i do think he's got the clubs interest at heart but he's got a long way to go before fans are convinced

Read other posts about the ticket offers. There was the 31st March deadline..but still that was specified as not guaranteed. The others mentioned were time scales which would like to be met, but weren't definitive. God I don't envy Strafford at all :hihi:

The fact is the club said it would not be at the SAME level and would be at a LOWER level to last season...hence what we've seen

What I said.

Some owls would dissagree with this seasons level of offers being lower than last seasons.

What I said.

Some owls would dissagree with this seasons level of offers being lower than last seasons.

There is a difference though. Last season there were offers for Adults - £10 tickets and free tickets for the S/T Holders to give to their mates.

This year there has been the £10 Adult offer for Reading. The only other offer is kids for a quid, therefore does not affect season ticket holders, neither does it undermine child season ticket holders as its covered only 3 games. Season tickets come with benefits anyhow, such as a guaranteed seat of your choice, priority on tickets and discounts in the club store.

The only free tickets Wednesday do are for local schools and also The 'Hospital and Sheffield University, which is as part of their partnership with these institutions. I think these are kept to a minimum of 500 a game...can't be certain though.

Student, Army and Unemployed ticket categories have been introduced...these don't affect Adult season ticket holders as they do not qualify for these. Fans might complain at these categories, but in theory Student and the Unemployed are only in these categories for a short period of time before becoming full payers, and without these categories would not be able to attend matches.

so the ticket offers are at a lower level.

Edited by AltyOwl

What I said.

This owl thinks they are deffo lower ....only one £10 offer i believe ..alex .... and 3 or 4 kids for a quid....umemployed cant knock that an students ..dont we all do them??,,,,,,anything else.....my memory is not what it was :)

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

What was that other thread about?

Oh yeh "fighting amonst yourselves"

:hihi.

us wednesdayites love a good scrap....remember when we were at donny and they were ragging that young donny fan about....it was the motley crew who went to his rescue....near the station they pointed us out to their mates and we had another pop....happy days..:hihi::hihi:

What I said.

nowt wrong with our chairman giving cheap tickets out.....why pay 20 notes when you can get in for a fiver...:hihi::hihi:

Why have the improvements to the ground not started as stated by him they should have started in November - I believe the interior of Leppings Lane has started...and I've heard ground development will start closer to April and May due to a delay in the grant funding...don't quote me on that though.

]

i was under leppings lane last match mate, trust me nothings going on under there at the moment, unless they are starting on the other side of the tunnel first

i was under leppings lane last match mate, trust me nothings going on under there at the moment, unless they are starting on the other side of the tunnel first

Fair enough. LS was on Look North about a week or so back and they were talking about the development. I'm sure it was reported something had been started on the Lepp. I was half-baked at the time so I can't be certain what exactly was said :hihi:

ive noticed they've started work inside the food kiosks upper north, knocking walls out and such