"Forward Together" A Year On: Meeting With Lee Strafford

Your point is??.....i assume cos i asked you the other day when i couldnt remember when he did £10 tickets ..and you told me reading...sorry i didnt thank you ...thanks alex.........bit like kb ..said you would have a transfer kitty in january.......you didnt get one did you ..quite the opposite in fact....see alex youve got me doing it now ..ime being petty:gag:

I wasn't refering to you, you asked a question I answered it no problem.

As for what kb said, he is not the chairman.

Alty constantly posted I was wrong but never replied when the proof was put before him.

I wasn't refering to you, you asked a question I answered it no problem.

As for what kb said, he is not the chairman.

Alty constantly posted I was wrong but never replied when the proof was put before him.

KM stand corrected..I appologise

KM stand corrected..I appologise

Well in that case he said no transfer kitty unless Killa went.

Killa went very late in the day so I bet we never see that £2 again.

Movinf forward together,

Ask these simple questions,

Why have 11000 season ticket holders not renewed by the first deadline

Why have the improvements to the ground not started as stated by him they should have started in November

Why are we no nearer investment than we were when he was appointed,

How come he goes to the match and flies around the world at the expense of SWFC for nothing.

How much has he actually put into the club, the average fan has put in more than he has.

Then ask hoim what plan B is because if premier league teams can't get investment you aint got a cat in hells chance.

he wasnt going to do any tickets offers but soon back tracked after realising he couldnt meet his 25k attendances to keep the best players come january. now the ticket offers are still on, they kept there so called best players in january & still arnt gettin 25k a match oh & stil waiting for investment:D

That's been covered. Ticket offers were going to be at a reduced level than they were last season...which is exactly what we've seen.

Movinf forward together,

Why have 11000 season ticket holders not renewed by the first deadline

Why have the improvements to the ground not started as stated by him they should have started in November

Why are we no nearer investment than we were when he was appointed,

How come he goes to the match and flies around the world at the expense of SWFC for nothing.

How much has he actually put into the club, the average fan has put in more than he has.

Then ask hoim what plan B is because if premier league teams can't get investment you aint got a cat in hells chance.

Have you asked him?? ...what did he say

That's been covered. Ticket offers were going to be at a reduced level than they were last season...which is exactly what we've seen.

You stated there had been no £10 offers, you were wrong.

Also other owls think there has been more given away on offers this season but that is just opinion. £10 tickets are a fact.

wrong! he could come out & say theyre still looking for investment but theres nothing positive at the moment, it makes him look as though he's doing something that way the fans wouldnt assume & wouldnt give him as much grief

But that's exactly what he has been saying. Each time he's said they're talking to investors, but by no means is anything guaranteed and he's mentioned a time frame in which he would like things to progress, but never a definitive date, as investment is a tough process. But as usual some fans..assume something totally different.

Thats about what he has said...an according to the papers they are in talks with an investor so no lies there ..really cant see what you are gettin at ...perhaps you are jealous of "old nobneck";) why would fans give grief to someone who is doing their best for the club...and please dont say he isnt cos that would be silly wouldnt it.....
last year nobneck gave a time scale for planned investment, it never arrived, he wasnt gonna do ticket offers, he's now doing them, he said the owls had to average 25k a match or the best players would have to be sold in january, he hasnnt averaged 25k & has still got the so called best players after january. dont believe everything the papers say. im not giving him grief i just want him to shut his gob & think before he comes out with owt. good luck to him i do think he's got the clubs interest at heart but he's got a long way to go before fans are convinced

Movinf forward together,

Why have 11000 season ticket holders not renewed by the first deadline In which division? ..... lack of money?

Why have the improvements to the ground not started as stated by him they should have started in November. How do you know little things are not being done?

Why are we no nearer investment than we were when he was appointed, we? are you an Owl? .... LS is not seeking investment, another company is.

How come he goes to the match and flies around the world at the expense of SWFC for nothing. Around the world? .... err, ..... no.

How much has he actually put into the club, the average fan has put in more than he has. He only has £3m, how much do you suggest he throws at the club?

Your final point:- Maybe, maybe not. A Prem club might be looking for £100m investment. A potential investor may only be looking to invest say £15m ... or £20m. Wednesday may just be that club.

You stated there had been no £10 offers, you were wrong.

Also other owls think there has been more given away on offers this season but that is just opinion. £10 tickets are a fact.

Yes, I got that part wrong as I forgot about the Reading game, but that still doesn't prove the point you were making. Wednesday said offers would be at a lower level, never did the club say no offers.

But that's exactly what he has been saying. Each time he's said they're talking to investors, but by no means is anything guaranteed and he's mentioned a time frame in which he would like things to progress, but never a definitive date, as investment is a tough process. But as usual some fans..assume something totally different.

Tell you what alty its a thankless task innit ...he must be mad even trying...i love all these folks that know all the answers...but know nowt wonder where they will be if he does happen to pull it off ...an i think he will.....he hasnt got what he has by being a mug ....so lets just wait an see;)