"Forward Together" A Year On: Meeting With Lee Strafford

See thats what i mean cos ive got an opinion that dont tie in with yours ...ime a brown nose.....bloody hell you are a comic arnt you ...climb out of his pants hahahah
i quite respect your opinion but dont you think he's ridiculing the club & the fans giving dates out for investment & then nothing happens? have you climbed out yet?:huh:

:.

What was that other thread about?

Oh yeh "fighting amonst yourselves"

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

whos fighting is this not a forum for opinions..you certainly have yours ....:)

Ok brown nose.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

& more often than not alex can back his opinion with facts, now can you back your opinion & say the investment has arrived after several dates have come & gone without investment?i think not, maybe you need a ladder to climb out:)

i quite respect your opinion but dont you think he's ridiculing the club & the fans giving dates out for investment & then nothing happens? have you climbed out yet?:huh:

He made that mistake dont think he will do it again ....the last time anything came out it was the papers that leaked it ...but then that as ridiculed as spin ...there are no winners till this is sorted once and for all...i dont often post on here cos it just gets personel .....ime no spring chicken bin going to hillsborough for over 45 yrs ime female also so probs shouldnt have an opinion;) and yep ime out an my nose is ok ...thanks:)

It works both ways though. If Strafford said absolutly nothing, then he'd get vilified for not looking for investment. He's only mentioned one date specifically and he still stated that it wasn't certain....yet a lot of Wednesdayites, assume a lot of things, hence why the odd Wednesdayite gives him grief for it.

& more often than not alex can back his opinion with facts, now can you back your opinion & say the investment has arrived after several dates have come & gone without investment?i think not, maybe you need a ladder to climb out:)

Oh come on now whats alex gonna do......say theres no investment fact...cos ide av to agree with him at this moment..not hard is it.....pants and ladder bit pathetic now ....was quite amusing at first :confused:

Oh come on now whats alex gonna do......say theres no investment fact...cos ide av to agree with him at this moment..not hard is it.....pants and ladder bit pathetic now ....was quite amusing at first :confused:

Not gonna get involved thats what I am doing.

Every time a point is proven no replies follow.

Example £10 tickets.

Example £10 tickets.

he wasnt going to do any tickets offers but soon back tracked after realising he couldnt meet his 25k attendances to keep the best players come january. now the ticket offers are still on, they kept there so called best players in january & still arnt gettin 25k a match oh & stil waiting for investment:D

Example £10 tickets.

Your point is??.....i assume cos i asked you the other day when i couldnt remember when he did £10 tickets ..and you told me reading...sorry i didnt thank you ...thanks alex.........bit like kb ..said you would have a transfer kitty in january.......you didnt get one did you ..quite the opposite in fact....see alex youve got me doing it now ..ime being petty:gag:

It works both ways though. If Strafford said absolutly nothing, then he'd get vilified for not looking for investment. He's only mentioned one date specifically and he still stated that it wasn't certain....yet a lot of Wednesdayites, assume a lot of things, hence why the odd Wednesdayite gives him grief for it.
wrong! he could come out & say theyre still looking for investment but theres nothing positive at the moment, it makes him look as though he's doing something that way the fans wouldnt assume & wouldnt give him as much grief

wrong! he could come out & say theyre still looking for investment but theres nothing positive at the moment, it makes him look as though he's doing something that way the fans wouldnt assume & wouldnt give him as much grief

Thats about what he has said...an according to the papers they are in talks with an investor so no lies there ..really cant see what you are gettin at ...perhaps you are jealous of "old nobneck";) why would fans give grief to someone who is doing their best for the club...and please dont say he isnt cos that would be silly wouldnt it.....