Looking for any friends/family of the late Marti Caine please

Hi,

I know this is a long shot but...

I am trying to contact any friends or family of the late Marti Caine please.

In December 1974, as a schoolboy, I appeared on the New Faces show and Marti won it. She gave me her autograph and wrote 'great working with you - see you when you are 21! :)

I am desperately trying to obtain a copy of the show that hopefully someone recorded. (VCR's were quite new at the time). ATV have destroyed the shows, except the All Winner's Show.

If you can help I would really appreciate a PM from you. I am more than willing to pay to obtain a copy of the show.

Thank you in advance.

Neil

She was married to a butcher called Stringer before divorcing him I believe. She lived at High Green on Lockton Close in the 1980's.

Thank you IBBO,

I will follow this up.

Neil

I thought that she moved to Grindleford at some point.

I think that my late Mother in law studied some kind of secretarial course with her at Richmond College also.

She was married to a butcher called Stringer before divorcing him I believe. She lived at High Green on Lockton Close in the 1980's.

his shop was just just off sharrow lane, wostentolme rd i think

I decorated her Aunts flat on the Callow estate near gleadless in 1985 thats about as near as i can point you, she was getting on a bit then.

She married the actor Kenneth Ives in 1984. Amongst other things, he was in the BBC production of "The Last of The Mohicans" playing Hawkeye, if any of you are, like me, old enough to remember. I think he's still with us, so, just a suggestion, if you can find out who his agent is, try "Spotlight", you may be able to e-mail him through his agent.

Hope this helps.

Didn't she live in an apartment on Ivy Park Road and then moved to a rather grand house in The Stumperlowes-a Spanish look to it 'La Hacienda' or something similar.

hi there ,if you are still interested in contacting friends /family of marti caine i can help you .cheers nico34

hi there ,if you are still interested in contacting friends /family of marti caine i can help you .cheers nico34

Hi nico34. Thank you for your post. Yes please :) I would really appreciate your help.

We cannot PM each other to exchange contact details as we both have less than 5 posts, so I will contact the site administrators to ask for assistance.

Contact you soon - hopefully :)

Neil

Hi Nico34,

I have sent you a PM with my contact details.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Neil

marti caine, thats names a blast from the past. she always came across as a lovely warm person on the tv, liked her alot:)