One born every minute - channel 4

Oh god I jumped off the sofa and was so nervous!

But oh that man, another idiot! Did you hear him "it's 2am in the morning, you need to decide what your doing" god I feel sorry for him, not like she was trying to push a melon through a key hole or anything like that!!

I wish I hadn't watched it. I've managed to avoid most of the others, but ended up watching it last night. Now I'm worried about labour again. Arggh, I really didn't need to be worried about how much hard work it is. I had a long labour last time, so I sympathise with the woman, but her DH was a right idiot. He was such a caring and supportive DH not! You can tell he's management can't you. I also cried when the baby didn't seem to be breathing, poor thing. I was crying my eyes out and nearly jumped for joy when he started to breathe.

Haha! Me and my husband said the exact same thing "you can tell he's management" bet he's the one person in the office everyone tries to avoid, proper little jobs worth! Did you hear him on about the course he'd been on and how to apply it to parenting! Geek!

And that MW got on my nerves a bit, she seemed to talk to the lady like she was a child, bit patronising.

I watched this again last night (my baby de in 8 weeks) and i thought she was a bit of a drama queen really she was 2-3 cms leaving 7-8cms to go and was moaning like a well you know, at that stage of labour with all mine i was still pottering around the house. Although that bloke arghhhhhhhh if my husband spoke to me like that i would of kicked him where it hurt and asked him how he felt then told him to get out. there was no need for his attitude, the woman was terrified she was going to have a section again and he just made her worse what an idiot.

Was she not 2-3cm though, but had been further and gone back? I thought I heard her husband say that was what happened last time? Either way he was still very annoying!

no this time she didnt go back he was talking about the last time she was in labour she went back from 8cm - 4cm and he thought that was what was going to happen this time

Ah I see, I couldn't hear proply at that point as I was munching on some potato triangles!

What about the lady that came in via ambulance having her 2nd baby, i thought Oh this one will be touch and go what with the ambulance, then she gets into a pool and gives birth and never even makes a murmer!

Ive just watched these and i must be weird cause its making me right broody...

The blond lass with the poorly baby, i just wanna hug her i think shes great

Sam was....erm....yeah i hope i sounded nothing like that i felt right sorry for her bloke

I just wanted to hit the management bloke the cheeky bugger!!!

i fet sorry for the kid at the beginning of the first series fancy watching your mommas downstairs while shes giving birth...one word...traumatised lol.

did anyone find themselves pushing when the midwife said hahahaha

LOL i was amazed by that woman she never made a moan or anything except when they baby literally was coming out she wimpered a little thats it

I know, I was amazed! I never actually made a sound when mine were "coming out" but thta's all down to the power of epidural!

What about the MW telling that woman to walk down 13 flights of stairs, there's no way I would have!