Hit and Run - Everton Road, S11

If anyone saw someone crash into my car last night and drove off, please can they let me know!!

And also, I've never had to get body work done before so if you can recommend somewhere reputabel and cheap I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for reading all,

Chris

Are you going to do it through your insurance? If so they may have a recommended repairer....

Hi Truman, thanks for responding.

No I won't. I'll lose my no claims because I can't identify the offender, and I've got an excess of £300 so overall its just not worth.

Hi Truman, thanks for responding.

No I won't. I'll lose my no claims because I can't identify the offender, and I've got an excess of £300 so overall its just not worth.

OK, tough luck,seems to happen more and more.....sorry,I can't recommend anyone...

I use Snuff Mill garage for my repairs. They are behind Tesco's & Blockbusters on Ecclesall road. Very good repairs at excellent prices. Also Insurance approved.

Ok thanks anyway Truman. First time its happened to me, my faith in society has taken a massive hit :(

Thanks for the suggestion Gennki, thats just down the road from me so would be a handy location too.

I use Snuff Mill garage for my repairs. They are behind Tesco's & Blockbusters on Ecclesall road. Very good repairs at excellent prices. Also Insurance approved.

Erm don't bother, they claimed loads of stuff was knackered on my squeaky old car, charged me £170 and it still squeaked!!!!! My local garage fixed it for £30!

I used someone on valley road for superficial damage to my car an he was really reasonable:)

if anyone saw someone crash into my car last night and drove off, please can they let me know!!

And also, i've never had to get body work done before so if you can recommend somewhere reputabel and cheap i would really appreciate it.

Thanks for reading all,

chris

hi if i can help ring me ...mick