Red Diesel Sales in Sheffield

can anyone buy this?

anyone can buy red , just be prepared for a heavy duty doing over by HMRC if you are caught using it in something that is meant to run on full rate of duty diesel ...

That's a new one on me, I have seen no evidence of this to be honest. Why go to the effort of trying to remove the dye anyway when the chances of a pull are remote to say the least.

Regards

Angel.

while it is possible to bleach / adsorb the dye from red diesel other chemical markers can't be removed and the chance of a stop is not necessarily remote,

some one in our local pub said to my mate .he buys a uncut loaf of bread,takes out the middle of the loaf ,put a small hole in the bottom of the loaf of bread,and pores the red diesel into the loaf which flows into a drum..then into a the car. another one told me he buys some stain remover off qvc sky.put a spoon full in per gallon and it turns from red to yellow/blue colour depends where he gets his red diesel from...he did try heating oil but the seals in his fuel pump leaked,and failed the mot test ..well the tester refused to test the car as a fire hazard

does chemicals that remove the red dye..alter the diesel as in wear the engine out does any one know..what mix do you require to run a diesel engine on using old sump oil and parafin

All this talking about fuel has get me thinking, I know that can be dangerous lol. Has anyone got any storage drums they no longer need, if you have could you drop me a line with the details. Any size will do as long as they dont leak.

cheers ALAN

Dinnington S25 2RN

[email protected]

PS I want the drums to process waste cooking oil

iv just been to our local chippy they said i can have their old chip oil for a tenner a drum i think thats a con as they throw it away.........

i will have it for a tenner