Shamblers Walk - Froggatt Edge - Sunday 14th Febraury 2010

Love the new photos that have just been posted - but who is the mystery poster :huh: - is it you eclair?

Photos can be seen here

Love the new photos that have just been posted - but who is the mystery poster :huh: - is it you eclair?

Photos can be seen here

oh god yes i am the mystery poster glad you like them its not all of them as it was taking me ages :hihi::hihi:

Hemlock i may pinch one of yours of the group one. great photos from you.xx

Edited by MissChatter

Really enjoyed yesterdays walk,it was nice that it could be exstended for people who wanted to walk a little further,well deserved pub stop at the end, thanks to everyone for there company,great photos, see you all soon x

Really enjoyed yesterdays walk,it was nice that it could be exstended for people who wanted to walk a little further,well deserved pub stop at the end, thanks to everyone for there company,great photos, see you all soon x

Glad you enjoyed it:D

There is no reason why you couldn't extend the walk at the end every week if you wish - just look at the maps & work out a route for yourselves:)

Edited by Hemlock
added info

Another cracking walk yesterday, thanks VO! As usual, i worked my voice as much as my legs. Nice to catch up with Susiepoosie after being missing for almost a year.

This was a lovely walk and the 4mile extension made it the perfect length. What a beautiful day.

:)

Have got round to adding my photos of this walk to the Shamblers photo album, click the link beneath my signature to take a look.