Exchanges - council and housing associations

hi, i have a lovely 2 bedroomed house in hackenthorpe. 2 large bedrooms, newly modenised kithchen/dinning, newly modenised bathroom and sperate toilet.

has a very large enclosed back garden with decking area, marble patio area, grassed area and cemented area (we put pool there in summer) beautifull garden with lovely plants etc, front garden has drive on one half and is barked on the other side with lovely plants. great quite area with lovely neighbours what have all lived localy for years. we are down the road from a busy bus route, up the road is local shops, doctors, schools, playgroup, nursrey, take away etc and 5 mins from crystal peaks shopping centre. we only want to move as we need a 3 bedroomed plus house due to expaning family would love to stay local to where we are but will consider most areas

thankyou. mobile 07525828615, email [email protected]

still looking

Edited by rachelfinlay

Wants to down size from 3 bedroom council house in s35 to 2 bedroom flat in longly message with details thanx

Wants to down size from 3 bedroom council house in s35 to 2 bedroom flat in longly message with details thanx

I have a 2 bed house at Southey?

hi what area is sheff 35 ?

hi what area is sheff 35 ?

Ecclesfield, Chapeltown, Grenoside?

2 bedroomed upper maisonette in longley/ norwood wanting to exchange to 2/ 3 bedroomed house, pref in longley but other areas considered, also willing to do a 3 way exchange, please pm me with details.

Offered

5 bedroom house in Crookesmoor,S6.Very large kitchen and living room,Seperate utility room and downstairs shower room.Upstairs there is 5 very good size bedrooms(no box room)a bathroom and seperate toilet.

My house has very modern decor and the kitchen is fitted with a a new suite in cottage white and has black shiny floor tiles.

Also has new front and back door fitted which look great.

It also has a drive which fits 3 cars.small garden

Wanting

A very large 3 bedroom house or a 4 bed.Must have garden.

Would prefer to stay in/around S6/S10 but other areas considered.

Please PM if interested thanks

Pics available by request

Thanks for reading

still looking

ON OFFER: 2 bedroom house at Southey Green. All decent homes work completed - new kitchen and bathroom, central heating, new windows and doors. Great road, really quiet, excellent neighbours, lady next door been here 20+ years. Not many houses come up on this road. Front and back garden all fenced off. Close to schools, Northern General Hospital, shops, doctors, dentists. On great bus route for town/Hillsborough/Ecclesfield. Good rent rates.

WANTED: 3/4 Bedroom house at Southey Green, Longley, Shirecliffe, Parson cross, all S5 considered.

Only wanting to move as we need the extra space or we would be really happy to stay here. Willing to do 3 way exchange to if you know anyone else.

Please reply to thread or PM me.

Many Thanks

iv a 2 bed house in parson cross with 2 toilets, g.c.h, front and back garden and a kitchen and bathroom what as been modernised, its in a quiet area and close 2 schools bus stops and shops iv just had another baby so im lookin for a 3 bed house im wantin one in shiregreen as close 2 beck school as possible thats where all my family is please get back to me if your intersted on 07581645422 xx

Edited by toni336

OFFERING: hi i have a 2 bed council house on deerlands avenue parson cross its been modernised and has 2 toliets gch and double glazeing it has a front and back garden.

WANTING: a 3 bed house in shiregreen would like it 2 be as close to beck school as possible would do a 3 way swap if i have to ring my num if interested on 07581645422

hi i am still looking for exchange i am at highgreen in a large 2 bed got drive and decking fenced all way round iam looking for 2bed with drive that runs up side of house and fenced in garden on shiregreen