Exchanges - council and housing associations

hope you dont mind me asking was it you that had a friend that was wanting to move from longley hall farm,if so would they be interested in a 1 bed bungalow, lower manor for more details contact me on 07979272569.hope you dont mind me asking.

i can find out for you hun but i think hes wanting to stay in the s5 area, will let you know tomorrow.

Offered

5 bedroom house in Crookesmoor,S6.Very large kitchen and living room,Seperate utility room and downstairs shower room.Upstairs there is 5 very good size bedrooms(no box room)a bathroom and seperate toilet.

My house has very modern decor and the kitchen is fitted with a a new suite in cottage white and has black shiny floor tiles.

It also has a drive which fits 3 cars.small garden

Wanting

A very large 3 bedroom house or a 4 bed.Must have garden.

Would prefer to stay in/around S6/S10 but other areas considered.

Please PM if interested thanks

Pics available by request

Thanks for reading

3 bedroom in s2

i can find out for you hun but i think hes wanting to stay in the s5 area, will let you know tomorrow.

thanx for the reply,as many of them dont .

1 bed ground floor flat in parsons cross all newly decorated exchange for 1-2bed flat or masonett in high green or chapletown 07967887273

where is your flat on parson cross

where is your flat on parson cross

hi marie, i spoke to my friend re; his flat on longley farm estate, he is looking to exchange but he wants to stay in the same area, sorry about that but good luck with your search, im sure something will come up for you eventually.

hi marie, i spoke to my friend re; his flat on longley farm estate, he is looking to exchange but he wants to stay in the same area, sorry about that but good luck with your search, im sure something will come up for you eventually.

ha thankyou so much for asking , and getting back to me.if you do come across anyone that might want to come off longley hall farm, if poss could you let me know . thanx for your help.

Offered 2bed lower maisonette in stannington close to bus route, shops , doctors and not far from local school

Wanted 2-3 bedroom house with garden in stannington hillsborough wisewood area others areas considered around S6

Contact Chris on 07931220253 if interested money on offer for the right property

Edited by Bradley84

hi i am looking for 2 bedroom end house must have drive way for 2 cars and fenched off garden on shiregreen i have a large 2 bed in highgreen for more information email me thanks

is anyone interested in a1 bed bunglow,fully refurbished with garden and driveway.lower manor. im wanting a 2 bed flat on the longley hallfarm estate,preferably ground floor,if anyone can help or knows of anyone please contact me on 07979272569,thanx.

hi, my mum is in a two bedroom bungalow, eskdale hillsborough, wet room we shower etc, im trying to persuade her to move nearer to me at shiregreen? wincobank, firthpark, lane top etc, would anyone be interested in a mutual exchange, and what have you got to offer, Thanks (you must be over 60 though or council wont agree) x

Friend has found someone to exchange with, thanks to those that messaged me. Will PM the ones who messaged me if it falls through. Gina

Edited by gina2007