Exchanges - council and housing associations

really needing a 3 bedroom house in exchange for my lovely 2 bedroom house in southey

hiya :hihi: ive tried to answer you pm but it wont let me send one says got to have more than 5 post to do so (even though i thought i had :confused: ) we only want a 3 bed

EXCHANGE WANTED

OFFERNG - 3 Bed house in Parson Cross, modernised, G/C/H, D/G, with Drive, decent size rear garden fenced off with partition if you have dogs. 2 minutes walk to housing office & Chaucer School, 5 minutes walk to Yewlands School, Mansel/Maynel Primary schools, close to shops, doctors & Dentist. 2 decent size bedrooms plus a box bedroom but it is still a good size to other box rooms, upstairs & downstairs toilet, fitted bath/shower, decent size kitchen. Possibly leaving some furnishings if tennant wants them as I am wanting a smaller bedroomed house.

WANT - 2 bed house, G/S/H, D/G, with drive & private garden. must allow pets. - Stocksbridge & surrounding areas, Chapeltown, Grenoside, many other areas a posibility depending on schools.

Also considering a move Derbyshire areas.

will u consider 2 bed at longley southey hall road

Mod note

Please can I remind contributors not to post in textspeak. As I said in post 771 above, it is against forum rules, as it prevents blind and visually impaired members from participating fully in the forum. (their text-to-speech software can't translate it.)

can any one help me im really needing a 3 bedroom house in exchange for my lovely 2 bedroom house

STILL LOOKING

Eastern Avenue Arbourthorne S2 for exchange

3 bedroom house with good size back garden fenced off front garden has drive with gates. 2 toilets shower and bath, 2 of the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes good size bedrooms, kitchen has been knocked through so good space for dining table. Lovely neighbours never had any trouble.

Will consider most areas contact me on 07891772132 can txt thanks.

3 bed house with drive to front of house lovely area and neighbours on lower shiregreen next to concord park and woolley woods.........wanting 3 bed with a drive 01142578887

Offered

5 bedroom house in Crookesmoor,S6.Very large kitchen and living room,Seperate utility room and downstairs shower room.Upstairs there is 5 very good size bedrooms(no box room)a bathroom and seperate toilet.

My house has very modern decor and the kitchen is fitted with a a new suite in cottage white and has black shiny floor tiles.

Also has new front and back door fitted which look great.

It also has a drive which fits 3 cars.small garden

Wanted

A very large 3 bedroom house or a 4 bed.Must have garden.

Would prefer to stay in/around S6/S10 but other areas considered.

Please PM if interested thanks

Pics available by request

Thanks for reading

can any one really help me please i am relly needing a 3 bedroom house as the housing wont help me they just keep saying bid i have done so but no luck i am only wanting to move as i have 2 children who are needing their own rooms now i have a beautiful house on southey can any one please help me

Hi paul are you still wanting an exchange i have a 2bed semidetached sheff5 all gardens done and a drive for parking please let me no ben666black

Offered: 1 bedroom top floor flat at halfway, decorated modernly throughout. As been modernised, only a block of 8, neighbours brilliant and quiet. Close 2 schools, bus routes, morrisons and other shops.

Wanted: 2 bed house, foxhill, parson cross, surrounding areas. Pm me with details, thanks, only wanting to move 2 be closer to work and family