Exchanges - council and housing associations

Hi i have a 2 bed house on stubbin lane looking to stay in area i have 3 kids and need a 3 bed house its in firth park

Edited by wright 79

exchange wanted for my 3 bed at woodhouse ,all modern deco ,new kitchen ,bathroom window doors ,as new wireless house alarm (not the council one)new glass paneled white doors down stairs,wooden flooring .lovely neigbours at both sides ,couldnt wish for any better people .

large very private garden with new fencing and 6 ft gate , well looked after with loads of new plants ,decking area also.

for the right exchange will be leaving new stainless cooker /hob/chinmey,mirrored sliding doors in large bedroom ,light fitting etc:also theres a play house wooden shed if intrested .

wanting must be a 3 bed on stradbroke ,woodhouse ,handsworth,ballifield.

please pm me if intrested.

can also send pics on request .

thanks

Edited by littlewizzle

Hi, i have a 3 bed end house on the edge of Shiregreen, modernised 2 years ago and decorated throughout and just had a blocked paved driveway with wall and railings to the front of the house and we have a fenced off garden to the back with access to huge cellar under the house (that needs some work but has new window and door fitted)

Close to shops, bus routes and schools.

Wanted large 3 bed house possibly a sunshine house as im wanting a large kitchen, it must be a house and have fenced off back garden a driveway and be in walking distance to a primary school.Im wanting to move closer to family so my prefered areas are loxley, chapeltown or any surrounding areas, other areas may be considered as long as bus routes reach these areas.Thanks

Please call for more information 07716558294 Thanks.

Im still looking if anyone is interested

hi i have got a 3 bed near greenhill would you be interested

hi sent you a pm

Offered .........large one bedroom flat on colley large living room good decoration very quite area third floor .............................wanted propertyin shirecliffe..longley..southey..call 07742801813

modernised 3 bed at spring lane s2

hi there where about do you want to go to i have a 2 bed on arbourthorne

modernised 3 bed at spring lane s2

where about do you want to go i have a 2 bed on arbourthorne

OFFER

Recently modernised 2 bed House In Shiregreen, S5 close to bellhouse road. New kitchen, Modernly decorated, double glazed and block paved drive and large garden. Close to bus routes, shops and local amenities.

WANTED

A large 2 or 3 bed house in Ecclesfield, Chapeltown - or as near to Ecclesfield as can get due to family living there.

Please send me a PM If interested

posting for my mum 3 bedroom house newcross way woodhouse lovely road,next road down from stradbrook road, houses bought either side wanting a 2 bedroom house or a 1 or 2 bedroom bungalow richmond/stradbrook or woodhouse

Edited by cheethnico

I have a 3 bed upper maisonette in wharncliffe side it is an end 1 so pets are allowed and the veranda can have a gate on to give you even more privacy. The property has recently been modernised under the decent homes sceme. It has 2 large bedrooms and 1 slightly smaller 1 although i wouldn't quite call it a box room and there are cupboards in each bedroom for hanging/clothes space. It is fully double glazed and central heated. The property is close to the school and the shop and also bus route.

I am wanting to exchange to either a 3 or 4 bed property in stocksbridge, deepcar, wharncliffe side or oughtibridge :) .

Still looking would also be interested in parts of S5 or S6 :)

hi doseydoodah I have a 2 bedroomed lower flat on Firshill croft at Shirecliffe that has been recently modernised would you be interested?