Exchanges - council and housing associations

you should all try http://www.homeswapper.co.uk

This was the website given to me by my landlord and is the recognised national exchange service. All local authority landlords are part of this. Once you are registered, an email is sent to your landlord for them to verify that you are eligible for an exchange and you can then access the sites features. I registered on Friday and within half an hour I had an email saying the landlord had approved my application and I could then use all of the site features

hi ya , im looking for an exchange , ive got a 2 bedroom house on the lower part of wincobank, across from meadow hall, ive had this property since april, i love the house but its not where i want to be.its a 2 bed upside down house,end property i have french doors in the living room that opens out into the garden,and i have the same again in the front bedroom which has a small balcony my property belongs to places for people........im wanting a 2bedroom house on yew lane , would consider deerlands avenue near barnsley rd end.also would consider colley rd. or a bungalow but must be 2bed would like a driveway or at least room for one. if interested please contact me 07979272569 anytime thankyou genuine callers only please. not in no rush to move as it is nice where i am so i will hold out for right property.

Edited by marie 58

OFFERING: 2 bed house on deerlands avenue parson cross nice size back garden 2 toilets gch double glazed windows and it has been modenised

WANTING:2,3 bed house in shiregreen or parson cross dependin where u are but mainly wantin shiregreen as all my family live there thanks if intersted ring me toni on 07581645422 xx

where abouts on deerlands are you,(which end)

posting for my mum:

OFFERED: 2 bedroomed council house big garden, all fenced off and modernaised at parsons cross

WANTED: 1 or 2 bed flat or maisonette must allow pets if its a flat in the following areas,southey green,shirecliffe longley or surrounding areas

Thanks if you would like any more info please pm me thank you

Hi, we have a 1 bed flat at stannington. I know you said to pm you but I cant because I dont have enough posts. Please call me or if you can PM me for more info. PJx

I HAVE A TWO BEDROOMED TERRACED HOUSE AT HEELEY WITH SMALL GARDEN. Looking to exchange to a 2 bedroomed property, any area considered. Call or message 07910002386

Very nice two bedroomed first floor flat skelton lane woodhouse.

Want a two bedroomed house with garden in surrounding areas.

Will pay removal expenses.

Stll looking.

I have a 2 bed council semi in S5. Would like to swap for a 2 bed ground floor flat.

offered

5 bedroom house in crookesmoor,s6.very large kitchen and living room,seperate utility room and downstairs shower room.upstairs there is 5 very good size bedrooms(no box room)a bathroom and seperate toilet.

My house has very modern decor and the kitchen is fitted with a a new suite in cottage white and has black shiny floor tiles.

Also has new front and back door fitted which look great.

It also has a drive which fits 3 cars.small garden

wanting

a very large 3 bedroom house or a 4 bed.must have garden.

Would prefer to stay in/around s6/s10 but other areas considered.

Please pm if interested thanks

pics available by request

thanks for reading

pics on this link

still looking

Offering a 2bedroom house lower wincobank 10 MINUTE WALK to meadowhall.it is a places for people property. Ive been in my house since april, and i really love it ,but i want to be near my daughter and grandchildren. Wanting a 2 bedroom house yew lane, colley rd,would also consider deerlands avenue as long as it was barnsley rd end . If interested please contact me for more details on 07979272569 anytime thankyou. idealy situated if you love shopping at meadow hall. ITS NICE WHERE I AM,SO IM NOT IN A RUSH TO MOVE,SO I WILL HOLD OUT FOR THE RIGHT PROPERTY.

Edited by marie 58

Hi am advertising my 3 bed home for exchange, although I have priority to move.

If a descent exchange comes up first I will be happy to take it.

I have A large 3 bed home at shiregreen, my road only had 20 houses on my side.

I am an end terrace so have plenty of garden, and the house is fully modernised.

Am wanting :

3 bed house or bungalow as I am in a wheelchair at ecclesfield, chapeltown,highgreen, wincobank or firth park.

or

a 4 bed home in same areas as above

House must be large so through floor lift can be fitted as my disibility is permenant.This home is not adapted and can not be adapted hence reason for move

Still Looking....

Although the council may of got us some where at high green.We have not letter off them but my ot went to view one friday there for suitability. I wanted to post incase it was not suitable as they wont inform us so would still be looking.

Still Looking....

Although the council may of got us some where at high green.We have not letter off them but my ot went to view one friday there for suitability. I wanted to post incase it was not suitable as they wont inform us so would still be looking.

How do you get priority to move?.

I am asking on behalf of someone else.

Pm me if you wish to keep it off open forum.

Offered: 2 bed house on Sheffield Lanetop across to Netto and pheasant pub. new kitchen and downstairs toilet. 2 bedrooms upstairs, 1 big and one medium sized. Aswell as a bathroom with a toilet which is newly refurbished by council.

Wanting: Either 3 bedroom or 2 bedroom house with plenty of space, with a decent sized garden. House needs to be disable friendly because of our child. Areas that would be suitable are firth park, pitsmoor, burngreave, shirecliffe, pagehall. Council Properties Only

ring 07708971534 for more info