Exchanges - council and housing associations

Still looking got nice 2 bed on deerlands ave cross 07926206833 want 2 are 3 bed

very large 2 bed on Yew Lane Ecclesfield/p x. newly modernised, nice decant sized fenced gardens, built outside storage, nicely decorated, laminated floors, new ch combi boiler, pvc windows & doors, no drive but garden big enough to have one done,

WANTED 3 Bed house foxhill, new parson cross or may consider surrounding. needs to be 3 bed

very large 2 bed on Yew Lane Ecclesfield/p x. newly modernised, nice decant sized fenced gardens, built outside storage, nicely decorated, laminated floors, new ch combi boiler, pvc windows & doors, no drive but garden big enough to have one done,

WANTED 3 Bed house foxhill, new parson cross or may consider surrounding. needs to be 3 bed

hi i have a 2 bed ground floor flat but no garden a large veranda were u can fit a swimming pool on it i live at wincobank i just got the place bt my none of my family live up there so im all alone for i am only 17 and got a daughter thanks

hi i have a 2 bed ground floor flat but no garden a large veranda were u can fit a swimming pool on it i live at wincobank i just got the place bt my none of my family live up there so im all alone for i am only 17 and got a daughter thanks

sorry i need a 3 bed house

Offered - A 2 bed house with Parkway Housing Association. Wybourn (Southend Place) Recently modernised, new kitchen, bathroom, all plastered throughout, new carpet on stairs and living room. Laminated bedrooms, new combi boiler, all pvc windows and doors brand new..

It is decorated to a high standard they are just renewing the rendering on the external and painting it white which look lovely. Very nice and tidy newly fenced in back garden and driveway to the front. Would need to see it to appreciate that you could move straight in!!

This road is very quiet and a lot of the houses are owned on this road. The neighbours are all very nice too.

Wanted - 2/3 bed in Woodhouse, Stradbroke, Richmond, Handsworth, Ballifield, Littledale, Bowdenwood Any surrounding areas considered.

Reason for moving - I used to live at Handsworth my daughter goes to school at Handsworth and my family live there too. I need to be closer to the school and family..

still looking for a 3 bed exchange

will also pay for the moving cost :)

still looking, wantinga 3 bed around kimberworth,wingfield,areas. Or chapeltown (walking distance to centre)

Offering a 3 bed semi in s5 with block pathed drive and fully fenced back garden in a quiet private close near primary school.

i have a 2 bed semi bungalow fully refurbished, with garden and drive way.my property is 40+ lower manor, and it belongs to the acis group. i am looking for a 2 bed house parson cross, shiregreen, firth park. or 2 bed maisonette or flat,sheffield lanetop, longleyhall farm,ecclesfield,foxhill.surrounding areas considered but must be as close to deerlands as possible due to family commitments.decoration of property not important,would be willing to pay for removals for right property if anyone can help or knows of anyone who would be intrested please contact me on 07979272569. genuine callers only.thankyou

hi i have a 2 bed ground floor flat but looks like a house on wincobank stanwell close if ur intreserd thanks

Hi.

i have a 2 bedroom gorund floor flat from The Northern guiness HA in S2 area,Barnes court.

close to city centre train station , sheffield college.

looking to exchange either with council or HA 2 bedroom flat/ house/maissonate in broomhall,netherthorpe, upperthorpe,firth park or surrounding areas.

hi i have a 2 bed ground floor flat if ur intreserd at wincobank stanwell close thanks

i have a 2 bed semi bungalow fully refurbished, with garden and drive way.my property is 40+ lower manor, and it belongs to the acis group. i am looking for a 2 bed house parson cross, shiregreen, firth park. or 2 bed maisonette or flat,sheffield lanetop, longleyhall farm,ecclesfield,foxhill.surrounding areas considered but must be as close to deerlands as possible due to family commitments.decoration of property not important,would be willing to pay for removals for right property if anyone can help or knows of anyone who would be intrested please contact me on 07979272569. genuine callers only.thankyou

hi i have a ground floor flat 2 beds at wincbank stanwell close if ur intersrd thanks

Condition of wanted item: Good

Further details

hi i have a large 2 bedroomed council property in Sheffield, with a balcony with an airer attatched. close to parks, shops, doctors, dentist, school and bus routes, wanting a 2-3 bedroomed house or ground floor maisonette. any area considered contact 07500338767 or afys08259@yahoo.co.uk thanks x

Interested? Questions?

To contact this user, click on their user name to access the Email or Private Message forms.

hi i have a ground floor flat in wincobank stanwell close if ur intrerd were abouts do u live thanks

hi ya you contacted me about my brothers house on halifax rd ive talked to him and he wants to know if he can come and have a look at yours give me a ring on 07979272569 thanx

Edited by marie 58