Exchanges - council and housing associations

3 bedroom end house severnside woodhouse with large back garden and drop curb plenty of room for drive and garage would still have a good size garden also hard standing at the side of property modernised 2 years ago d/g kitchen and bathroom house has 2x double rooms 1x single kitchen/dining room and utility room

wanted 2 bedroom house woodhouse/handsworth/mosborough or crystal peaks

3 bedroom end house severnside woodhouse with large back garden and drop curb plenty of room for drive and garage would still have a good size garden also hard standing at the side of property modernised 2 years ago d/g kitchen and bathroom house has 2x double rooms 1x single kitchen/dining room and utility room

wanted 2 bedroom house woodhouse/handsworth/mosborough or crystal peaks

Would you consider a flat on spa lane?

posting for a family member :-

1 bed flat in on the second floor at longley hall road lovely flat new kitchen etc very modern

wanted 2 bed house or flat longley, shiregreen , shirecliffe , southey green

thanks

Hi, i have a 2 bedroom (Sunshine) house at the top of Foxhill Rd. It has new kitchen and bathroom, 2 wc up/downstairs, G,C.H and double glazed windows. It has a large private back garden and a nice front garden.

I'm looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom house in the Foxhill, Hillsborough, Stannington, wisewood or loxley area. It must have G,C,H and a garden.

If you are interested please get back to me.

(We could do a 3 or 4 way swap)

wanting a2 bed flat, on longley hall farm, would consider a large 1 bed. offering a large 1 bedroom bungalow semi,with large loft space for extra storage.fully refurbished with own garden and driveway,lower manor. if interested please contact me on,07979272569. thankyou

posting for a family member :-

1 bed flat in on the second floor at longley hall road lovely flat new kitchen etc very modern

wanted 2 bed house or flat longley, shiregreen , shirecliffe , southey green

thanks

would you be interested in a large 1bed bungalow,fully refurbished with garden and drive.lower manor.

Mod note

Please don't repeatedly post the same ad on this thread, one ad is enough.

Any duplicated will be deleted.

Thanks

Mod note

Please don't repeatedly post the same ad on this thread, one ad is enough.

Any duplicated will be deleted.

Thanks

if your message was meant for me,then im sorry didnt know there was a limit to how many you could put on.

But what if the thread becomes pages long, are people really going to look through pages of adds? Wouldn't it be a better idea to say one post per month? Just a thought, I know I wouldn't sit going through about 10 pages.

putting advert on for a friend, shes just been offered a 3 bedroomed , on penrith road, shirecliffe sheff 5, shes wanting a 3 bedroomed in longley, if ur interested in an exchange please pm with details, thanks. willing to also exchange to southey.

hope you dont mind me asking was it you that had a friend that was wanting to move from longley hall farm,if so would they be interested in a 1 bed bungalow, lower manor for more details contact me on 07979272569.hope you dont mind me asking.

Offered

5 bedroom house in Crookesmoor,S6.Very large kitchen and living room,Seperate utility room and downstairs shower room.Upstairs there is 5 very good size bedrooms(no box room)a bathroom and seperate toilet.

My house has very modern decor and the kitchen is fitted with a a new suite in cottage white and has black shiny floor tiles.

Also has new front and back door fitted which look great.

It also has a drive which fits 3 cars.small garden

Wanting

A very large 3 bedroom house or a 4 bed.Must have garden.

Would prefer to stay in/around S6/S10 but other areas considered.

Please PM if interested thanks

Pics available by request

Thanks for reading

Pics on this link

Edited by no.1 blade
link not working