Exchanges - council and housing associations

offered:

sheffield 2, 3 bed house, gch, 2 wc, dg, shower, long driveway, immaculately decorated, quiet cul de sac

wanted:

3 bed house hackenthorpe birley frecheville or surrounding or clearance key

pictures and more details available here:http://house4exchangesheffield.kk5.org/

Edited by exchange

offer 1bed bungalow semi with loft space fully refurbished with garden and drive way,my property is40+ belongs to acis group.it is close to bus stops and on route to manor park, and town centre.5mins walk to lidal super market my property is situated on the lower manor.wanting 2bed house parson cross,shiregreen,firthpark.or would consider a 2 bed flat or maisonette on longley hallfarm,sheffield lanetop,colley road,other areas would be considered as long as it is close to deerlands as possible as for the reason for moving is to be closer to my daughter and grandsons, due to family committments.genuine callers only please im willing to pay for removal costs for right property if you need the help.please contact me on 07979272569.thankyou for taking the time to read my ad. ............THIS PROPERTY IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Edited by marie 58
PROPERTY AS NOW GONE.

putting advert on for a friend, shes just been offered a 3 bedroomed , on penrith road, shirecliffe sheff 5, shes wanting a 3 bedroomed in longley, if ur interested in an exchange please pm with details, thanks. willing to also exchange to southey.

Edited by baby tiger67

Hi i am looking for an exchange, i am offering a council 3 bedroom semi on lytton parson cross. Wanted 3 bedroom house would except 2 bedroom house if large bedrooms, but must be in walkley/hillsborough i am only wanting an exchange to get back to walkley for family/friends and my sons school at rivelin. Please if you are interested in what i am offering, only contact if you have these areas and i can pm more details. thank you :)

iv got a 2 be at ecclesfield and im wanting a 3 round near you as my kids go to chaucer if you and i can find some one els thats willing to do a 3 way split then yes im defo intersted

1 bed ground floor flat in parsons cross all newly decorated exchange for 1-2bed flat or masonett in high green or chapletown 07967887273

offered :- 2 bed end house shiregreen on quite culdi sac large private garden and patio area , very modern , laminated etc nice neighbours off road parking space , been fenced on front , back garden due to be fully fenced with new fencing , property is with sanctuary housing .

Wanted:- 3 bed house shiregreen , parsons cross , ecclesfield , chapletown , highgreen , want stocksbridge / deepcar so would be willin to swap for a 2 bed house or 3 bed flat if it was there , reason for move is have boy and girl and would love to be bk near frinds and family at stocksbridge .

Have photos of my house if wanted plz pm ur email and ill send them asap

still looking plz help :)

I had a cluster flat many years ago:- it involved having ones own bedsitting room, and then sharing the living, kitchen and bathroom accommodation with other households. Does this mean that you have another person with access to the flat, too, and that the flat is not exclusive to you?

in contrary ,there are no shared facilities apart the common entrance to the building and parking area.

there is no access to my flat to anyone else and I own my entire flat which comprises of a sitting room,2 bedroom, kitchen and the bathroom.

the cluster is what is mentioned on HA website to describe the Barnes court flats.

in contrary ,there are no shared facilities apart the common entrance to the building and parking area.

there is no access to my flat to anyone else and I own my entire flat which comprises of a sitting room,2 bedroom, kitchen and the bathroom.

the cluster is what is mentioned on HA website to describe the Barnes court flats.

Thanks for the information.

I asked this, because Northern Counties (as was in the eighties when these developments were originally built) had a number of developments such as the ones on Oxspring Bank, and Newfield Farm, as well as Barnes Court, originally, which were designated as cluster flats.

The definition of the Northern Counties Housing Association's cluster flats being "flats with two, or four (or, in the case of Newfield Farm Close, six) bed-sitting rooms, with shared Kitchen/living and bathroom areas." (sharing, equally, water and fuel bills)

Having, thankfully, escaped from such shared purgatory, a quarter of a century ago, I really was reluctant to go back to that style of accommodation.

hi, i have a lovely 2 bedroomed house in hackenthorpe. 2 large bedrooms, newly modenised kithchen/dinning, newly modenised bathroom and sperate toilet. thru out the house is newly decorated with new wooden floorings and carpets.

has a very large enclosed back garden with decking area, marble patio area, grassed area and cemented area (we put pool there in summer) beautifull garden with lovely plants etc, front garden has drive on one half and is barked on the other side with lovely plants. great quite area with lovely neighbours what have all lived localy for years. we are down the road from a busy bus route, up the road is local shops, doctors, schools, playgroup, nursrey, take away etc and 5 mins from crystal peaks shopping centre. we only want to move as we need a 3 bedroomed plus house due to expaning family would love to stay local to where we are but will consider most areas

thankyou. mobile 07525828615, email rachelfinlay@live.co.uk

hi still looking :) x

offered:

Sheffield 2, 3 bed house, gch, 2 wc, dg, shower, long driveway, immaculately decorated, front and rear gardens, burglar alarm. quiet cul de sac

wanted:

3 bed house Hackenthorpe Birley Frecheville or surrounding areas or clearance key

pictures and more details available here:http://house4exchangesheffield.kk5.org/

Wanted 2bed ground floor flat on longley hallfarm,preferr dining area if poss.decoration of property not important.offering a 1 bed bungalow semi ,fully refurbished with garden and driveway close to shops and bus stops for manor park and town centre. Reason for move is due to family support, so genuine callers only please.would pay for removal costs if you need the help,contact marie on 07979272569.thankyou