Exchanges - council and housing associations

Hi.

i have a 2 bedroom gorund floor flat from The Northern guiness HA in S2 area,Barnes court.

close to city centre train station , sheffield college.

looking to exchange either with council or HA 2 bedroom flat/ house/maissonate in broomhall,netherthorpe, upperthorpe,firth park or surrounding areas.

Hi.

i have a 2 bedroom gorund floor flat from The Northern guiness HA in S2 area,Barnes court.

close to city centre train station , sheffield college.

looking to exchange either with council or HA 2 bedroom flat/ house/maissonate in broomhall,netherthorpe, upperthorpe,firth park or surrounding areas.

What's the flats complex like? Does the flat have steps? what's it like for access inside? I've got a 2-bed adapted house, near Psalter lane and would like something a bit smaller.

It's great for buses and town.

Hi, i have a good sized 3 bed end house on the edge of Shiregreen, modernised last year and decorated throughout just waiting for driveway with wall and railings to the front and we have a fenced off garden to the back with access to huge cellar under the house (that needs some work but has new window and door fitted)

Close to shops, bus routes and schools.

Wanted large 3 or a 4 bed house would love to move towards my mum at loxley but im open to offers in other areas if close to relitives, friends, work, must be a house and have fenced off garden a driveway a large kitchen and be in walking distance to a primary school.

Please call for more information 07716558294 Thanks.

I also have a lady wanting mine who lives on dykewood drive s6 who has a large 3 bed so could do a 3 way if you would prefer that to mine.

hi,does anyone want to down size,please see my previous post. contact me on 07979273569. thankyou.

Hi i am looking for an exchange, i am offering a council 3 bedroom semi on lytton parson cross. Wanted 3 bedroom house would except 2 bedroom house if large bedrooms, but must be in walkley/hillsborough i am only wanting an exchange to get back to walkley for family/friends and my sons school at rivelin. Please if you are interested in what i am offering, only contact if you have these areas and i can pm more details. thank you :)

Edited by kelz

hi, im wanting to exchange to manor park centre...i currently live on woodhouse in the village, next to the shops, bus stops. its a beautiful area. its a middle floor one bedroom flat with a small box room i think its called, the floors are all laminated except for the bedroom. already decorated, my family all live on manor park so im kind of lonely living so far away! its a quiet area and is a very lovely care-free place to live.

im with sheffield homes.

What's the flats complex like? Does the flat have steps? what's it like for access inside? I've got a 2-bed adapted house, near Psalter lane and would like something a bit smaller.

It's great for buses and town.

it is a cluster flat with adequate maintenance through out the buildings ,site managment office and lots of common green areas to walk in.

I live in a ground floor of the 3 floor building with 6 flats in total. and there are no setps involved in getting to the flat.

inside the flat :the bedrooms , kitchen and bathroom are all in the same floor.

If you prefer we could exchange some pictures of our accommodations.

Edited by zhina
wrong link added

I have a 2 bed syha property double glazed windows 2 toilets gardens front and back in longley close to shops school and park.

Wanting 3 bed syha property in either longley, southey, norwood want a bigger property as boy and girl sharing same bedroom.

Txt or call 07947162499 or 2439107

I have a 2 bed syha property double glazed windows 2 toilets gardens front and back in longley close to shops school and park.

Wanting 3 bed syha property in either longley, southey, norwood want a bigger property as boy and girl sharing same bedroom.

Txt or call 07947162499 or 2439107

hi, im wanting to exchange to manor park centre...i currently live on woodhouse in the village, next to the shops, bus stops. its a beautiful area. its a middle floor one bedroom flat with a small box room i think its called, the floors are all laminated except for the bedroom. already decorated, my family all live on manor park so im kind of lonely living so far away! its a quiet area and is a very lovely care-free place to live.

im with sheffield homes.

seen your ad my daughter wants to move to woodhouse,she is on manor park if you are still intrested you can contact her on,07554159054 anytime .

it is a cluster flat with adequate maintenance through out the buildings ,site managment office and lots of common green areas to walk in.

I live in a ground floor of the 3 floor building with 6 flats in total. and there are no setps involved in getting to the flat.

inside the flat :the bedrooms , kitchen and bathroom are all in the same floor.

If you prefer we could exchange some pictures of our accommodations.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/greensboro-winston-salem-high-point/388691-cluster-homes.html#ixzz0expEC64a

I had a cluster flat many years ago:- it involved having ones own bedsitting room, and then sharing the living, kitchen and bathroom accommodation with other households. Does this mean that you have another person with access to the flat, too, and that the flat is not exclusive to you?

ON OFFER: 2 bed house at Southey Green, Sheffield Council Property. Decent homes work completed, great neighbours. Quiet road, close to schools, shops, doctors, dentist, hospital, great bus links.

WANTED: 3 or 4 bedroom house in Southey Green, Shirecliffe, Longley, Parson Cross.

If you or anyone you know want to downsize then this is a great opportunity, cheap rent etc.