Anyone work for shortalls

im looking for anyone who worked for shortalls upholstery in maltrafers st in the 60s.

hi i worked for shorthalls from 73 till it closed about 1980 when it was at intake

hi i worked at shortals in mid 60s

Hi, I Worked at Maltravers St up to 1966, Some lads i havent seen since are snowy,shep.bunny,ringo,mac,winky, We had some laughs then.

i worked there in the 6o me and my mate brian wild he worked up stairs and i worked in the joiners shop was bill your gaffer then

Anyone remember "Tommy" who worked there in the early 60's?

i worked there in the 6o me and my mate brian wild he worked up stairs and i worked in the joiners shop was bill your gaffer then

yes, bill was in charge, edwards was the manager, i think ted barnes was in charge downstairs.

ther was a lad called dick {i think called terpin worked in the top shop. he went to work with bill when he got his own shop. he lived on the manor park then wher is he now ?

ther was a lad called dick {i think called terpin worked in the top shop. he went to work with bill when he got his own shop. he lived on the manor park then wher is he now ?

nearly right, his name richard (dick) whittington, i dont know his whereabouts now.

I worked with dick (whittington) at RODGERS UPHOLSTERERS, on Mary street, round about 1975.

Others that worked there were ray dent,gerry gilmore,john madin,george mitchel,jud betts.

did you work for Rodgers at the time of the 5 pound note saga

Edited by jeffk
SPELLING MISTAKE

did you work for Rodgers at the time of the 5 pound note saga

Yes,I'd forgot about that.

I was also there at the time of the television sets saga.

He did time for one of them,or maybe both.