I need a plasterer!

Hi, i'm looking for a plasterer in Heeley area to skim the walls in a hallway, skim the living room ceiling and fill in where a picture rail has been removed.

I'm not wanting to spend a bomb but looking for someone with experience that will do a good job, anyone know of a good'un?

my next door neighbour is a retired plasterer,he now does it part time a couple of days a week and doesn't charge the earth,pm me your number and i'll pass it on

try Martin on here his user names reliable

Give me a call,I'd be happy to give you a quote.

Hi give me a call, 20+ years experience, apprentice trained. Loads of work undertaken for forum members with great feedback. Call Mark for a free quote and any advice needed on 07879414053 or 01142219905

Hello,

I live in Heeley and could pop round and give you a free quote.

I'm not expensive and have very good references.

Give me a call on 07772445783 (Steven).

Cheers

G BUILDING SERVICES

Steven Gasston - 07772445783

Hi,

If you give me ring,I can Come to have look for plastering job and give you free quotation...

Take care

Aidan Plastering

0785 547 1085

For any plastering, rendering & tiling work please get in touch.

All our work is guaranteed & all jobs are left clean and tidy.

We offer competitive pricing for top quality work and provide FREE written quotations & advice.

We can provide references and can also arrange for you to view recent work. You can also view genuine customer feedback by looking at our other posts or by visiting our website at http://www.rudijohnsplastering.com

If you are interested please contact: Rudi on 07709 352952.

Thanks!

my next door neighbour is a retired plasterer,he now does it part time a couple of days a week and doesn't charge the earth,pm me your number and i'll pass it on

Hi Sha.69er, I'm in need of some plastering work as the walls are too rough to paint over. Would you be able put me in touch with your neighbour, so I can get a quote? Pm me

best regards