1920's style pattern needed

hi does anyone have or know where to obtain a pattern for crochet'd 1920's style hat, im not sure what they're called but possibly charleston hat. ????:huh::huh:

There is a pattern that i think may be suitable in issue 19 of Yarn Forward. If you go to the Yarn Forward web site to the back issues section you may be able to get one there. It's made in modern yarns and felted and also has a button on it. Hope this helps.

1920's It'll be a cloche hat. I don't have any free cloche hat pattern at the moment especially a crocheted one. But there's a knitted one on the front cover which I think is very sweet:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Boutique-Knits-Must-Have-Accessories/dp/1596680733/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265415581&sr=8-1

thanks guys, now i know what they're called i have found just the pattern needed but also have saved the links above as there are also some other great patterns.:love: