DIY livery yards?

Does anyone know of any good DIY/Part DIY livery yards close to S10?

There's plenty of threads but im looking for somewhere very independent, ie a field with a stable, maybe an arena but thats not important with all the larger schools around.

Ta

im at moorwood livery at stannington, thats quite close to s10 and very easy to get too, lovely hacking and an outdoor school and plans for an indoor this year, lovely yard and very laid back with lots of friendly people and owners. they do diy part and full (owners very flexible) and have just built a new stable block to accomodate another 10 horses all with great size indoor stables. They have 24hour turnout if wanted too. They are up on the riggs high road near the nurseries. contact details are below. annax

Moorwood Farm

Riggs High Road, Stannington

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S6 6GR

Tel: 07554 018213

Sounds like the right kind of place, ill try and pop along at some point and have a nosey. Don't suppose you know how much the weekly DIY is?

Its £36 a week which I've been happy with as it has everything I want re school good hacking and nice people. On my way up now for a ride, get yourself over for a look we are all nice. They provide. Their own straw and hay too. Annax

Hi, I'm sure you've probably found somewhere now, but I can offer a fab place in Dore (S17) Stabling for 30 horses, huge indoor school. Summer & Winter Grazing. The rent is £100 which included the use of the school. There is fantastic hacking aswell. Give me a call on 07540 758253, or nip down and have a look. It's Shorts Lane, Dore, Sheffield.

Thanks

Hi, I'm sure you've probably found somewhere now, but I can offer a fab place in Dore (S17) Stabling for 30 horses, huge indoor school. Summer & Winter Grazing. The rent is £100 which included the use of the school. There is fantastic hacking aswell. Give me a call on 07540 758253, or nip down and have a look. It's Shorts Lane, Dore, Sheffield.

Thanks

Hi JemmaAllen,

I am new to the forum so it won't let me PM yet, please could you try to PM me details of your yard, I am looking to move to Sheffield from near Oxford in the near future and am looking for DIY livery close to Ecclesall Road (within a 15 min drive ideally). Many thanks!

The thread is over 20mths old. It might be worth trying the number JemmaAllen posted.

Either way, welcome to Sheffield, and welcome to Sheffield Forum.