Should an area of Sheffield be set aside for smackheads, chavs and wasters?

Perfect place, the incinerator where most of sheffields waste goes to at the moment near manor/hyde park

At least then they wouldn't cost any more and be giving something to society... lol

Those of us who are fortunate enough to earn money will always be in the situation of helping to support those who can't or won't earn, via our taxes. Even if you feel some parents aren't worth supporting, what about children? Children can't take care of themselves, its up to us as a society to at least ensure they have somewhere reasonable to live. Or should we just leave them to fend for themselves?

Exactly.. I could'nt have put it better my self. If you want an house but you don't want to work, bring a kid into the world,.. very responsable!!:mad:

Can we not just move 'em all to like... I dunno Leeds? Rotherham? or... the ocean?

Leave it out - Rotherham's got enough of their own.

Back in the good ole days, we used to send crims and people the state didn't like much off to Australia - I sometimes wonder whether space exploration is the answer.

Edited by Sausage Dog

By the looks of this post most of sheffield is made up of chavs. Therefore it may be better if the rest of us open a commune on park square roundabout:D

By the looks of this post most of sheffield is made up of chavs. Therefore it may be better if the rest of us open a commune on park square roundabout:D

I fear you are right Mick. Working class= sucker; Benefit class = chav / 'tea leaf'.

I fear you are right Mick. Working class= sucker; Benefit class = chav / 'tea leaf'.

Is that the distant sound of the PC brigade sirens I can hear... "Leg it!!:hihi:

Those of us who are fortunate enough to earn money will always be in the situation of helping to support those who can't or won't earn, via our taxes. Even if you feel some parents aren't worth supporting, what about children? Children can't take care of themselves, its up to us as a society to at least ensure they have somewhere reasonable to live. Or should we just leave them to fend for themselves?

I pay my own way and look after my own children, and have done since the day they were born, if you can't afford to look after your own children they don't have them, simple as.:rant:

I pay my own way and look after my own children, and have done since the day they were born, if you can't afford to look after your own children they don't have them, simple as.:rant:

So make the children suffer? Thats the point I was making - in my childhood in the early 50s I saw some real poverty. I was lucky, it wasn't me. My parents went to school with barefoot children before WWI. People on here will have parents or grandparents who remember slum housing and having to pay to see a doctor!

I'm glad we've moved on from then, and regardless of how irresponsible a parent is, or if they lose their jobs, or become ill, at least our society tries to make sure children are housed, educated and have access to medical services etc.

i think the Nazis tried this in the 1930's.....:roll:

A BIG FAT YES ...... and people who start ranting about such an idea will never have lived near any of them .

The film "escape from L.A" SPRINGS TO MIND ;)

But yes i agree ;)