Should an area of Sheffield be set aside for smackheads, chavs and wasters?

Unable to defend your comments..?? or did I hit a nerve?,.. the truth does smart a little does'nt it.

No comments to defend fella, 500 quid a week isnt that bad is it for not working ;)

No point in editing by the way you just even said you had half a brain are you :confused:

I can defend my comments as well as edit them.. how about you??

No comments to defend fella, 500 quid a week isnt that bad is it for not working ;)

Not bad at all.. just spend our money wisely.

i dont think people should generalise areas, think of us poor souls who are normal nice caring members of the community who are facing the fact we have to live on one of these estates due to homelessness out of our control....

Not bad at all.. just spend our money wisely.

I know how to look after coin my nanan and grandad taught me that, no relying on benefits either.

Using a bit of nounce doesnt go a miss now and then.

i dont think people should generalise areas, think of us poor souls who are normal nice caring members of the community who are facing the fact we have to live on one of these estates due to homelessness out of our control....

Oh dear!, you "have to" live on one of "these estates"......who's generalizing now??:roll:

Always nice for a debate old Danot must go Championships on, take it easy...

I know how to look after coin my nanan and grandad taught me that, no relying on benefits either.

Using a bit of nounce doesnt go a miss now and then.

What is it.. a trust fund for when you grow up??

Pricked a nerve there have we?..........what's betting you are one of the guilty scroates! and by the way I have always thought better education is the answer to unwanted pregnancy.You can start with contraception! unfortunately,lots don't want to listen to that type of education,you may be one of them,if so PM me and I will make sure I have a couple of housebricks ready just for you sunshine! and I shall remember to watch my thumbs!

Just to tell you mossdog that i have a lovely little lad at 9 that attends school every monday - friday and that i try to hold 2 jobs down when i can as i'm a doorman and also a gardener/landscaper but in this weather theres not much call for a gardener but maybe i could come and do your garden for you??? So no mate i am not one of those guilty scroates as you so lovingly wrote - i'm just an average joe who provides for mine....as for having a couple of housebricks ready for me well theres always plenty of car parks which are quiet at night we could meet and see if your balls are bigger than your gob...now if you havn't got anything else to say to me i'm going to tuck into a nice roast dinner then play on the ps3 with my son for a while so wont be around for a few hour...

My mother was told, when she exercised her right to buy her council house, that it was a Labour council policy to move such people next door, as an act of reprisal.

Another gem for the forum book of lies.

having kids shouldnt be a "right" it should be an "earned privalige" for those that can bring up and look after kids properly! not like the wasters we see everyday, education would be a start and a less easy life on the social! how many young girls get pregnant deliberatly to jump the housing queue?

And who would be the one to decide that you are good enough to be given this privilidge?? And then what happens if the parents fall out with one another and split up.....people cant just judge who can be a parent and who cant - its something you have to learn to be and yeah they will make mistakes along the way. As for the question about how many girls get pregnant just so they can jump the housing question i couldnt even begin to make an assumption but tbh i wouldnt think the numbers would be to high...would they??? In ways i agree with you but things change and a perfect relationship can turn sour and then its the child that suffers..do you know what i mean?? Education and more free contraception would be a good start. Lets be honest about it how many of us lads when we were teenagers would have gone in and bought some condoms from the chemists? i know me and my pals were embarrassed and left it to the girls to get them, wrong i now know but if there wasn't that factor of embarrassment i guess alot more lads would aquire the contraception.

And who would be the one to decide that you are good enough to be given this privilidge?? And then what happens if the parents fall out with one another and split up.....people cant just judge who can be a parent and who cant - its something you have to learn to be and yeah they will make mistakes along the way. As for the question about how many girls get pregnant just so they can jump the housing question i couldnt even begin to make an assumption but tbh i wouldnt think the numbers would be to high...would they??? In ways i agree with you but things change and a perfect relationship can turn sour and then its the child that suffers..do you know what i mean?? Education and more free contraception would be a good start. Lets be honest about it how many of us lads when we were teenagers would have gone in and bought some condoms from the chemists? i know me and my pals were embarrassed and left it to the girls to get them, wrong i now know but if there wasn't that factor of embarrassment i guess alot more lads would aquire the contraception.

Pregnancey would be the least of my concerns if I was one of these kids putting it about without using protection.. but you can't educate pork I suppose. You're defendig a lost cause my friend.