Should an area of Sheffield be set aside for smackheads, chavs and wasters?

What about some of the African countries, shouldnt they be banned from having kids cause they cant even give them a drink????

Id say that was sadder bringing kids into the world knowing you dont even have any way of keeping them healthy and feeding them.

Put your hard work into where there are real problems if you care so much.

You cant be working that hard if you cant have another kid cause you don't earn enough??

African forum??.. If it's ok with you, i'd prefer to discuss matters that directly effect sheffield.

For your imformation, my earnings are always in direct proportion to my needs. I work to live, I don't live to work. I like to spend quality time with my kids, It's what you call being a responsible parent.

African forum??.. If it's ok with you, i'd prefer to discuss matters that directly effect sheffield.

For your imformation, my earnings are always in direct proportion to my needs. I work to live, I don't live to work. I like to spend quality time with my kids, It's what you call being a responsible parent.

Get into reality m8, you have slagged this and that off but have said that you live to your means, meaning that your children will be going to the same school as these so called scums sons and daughters, when there older they will get m8s and do you reckon they will call them the same as you, they will probably tell you to get real, stop being nasty to my mates dad.

hahahhahha i love you peoaple ur so funny and fulll of crap ok i drive a red corsa with whopping alloys nice sound system dose that make me a chav now i bet 80% will say yes ok the guy that started this topic wanted to no where us CHAVS got our mony from well im a mechanic 19 and im a sales man i work 7 days a week thats how i put petrol in my car and any how seem as you lot are afrade of us chavs we come out street racing at night so youy can walk around safly during the day and also i would have to say lower manor on the area but hey any 1 up for a street race? or you to afrade to come out past 10pm lowedges rules

What do people think of an idea whereby wasters, or people who ruin their local neighbourhood be moved into an area where they can live among people just like themselves.

As it stands, the council can move wasters into any neighbourhood and that waster can ruin an entire street. We have all heard the story whereby hard working people are kept awake at all hours of the night by non working smackheads, chavs etc.... and quite often these people bring their friends, often equally undesirable who love nothing more than swearing, smoking dope and these people appear to have endless amounts of money to put petrol in their cars to drive around aimlessly all night with boomda boom music.

There is nothing worse than a hard working person, working as hard as they being taxed to death, trying to purchase their own home when the council move a scumbag in next door.

With the 101 service being inundated with complains about nuisance neighbours, why not just build or set aside a special area where they can live among one another.

think it could work if the council ring fenced some of the better estates and awarded people points for being in work, no criminal records, paying rent on time, looking after house and garden, keeping kids under control etc, these people could then achieve priority housing on the better estates and encourage others to follow suit. anythings got to be worth a try with the way these estates are sinking faster than the titanic at the moment.

As it stands, the council can move wasters into any neighbourhood and that waster can ruin an entire street.

There is nothing worse than a hard working person, working as hard as they being taxed to death, trying to purchase their own home when the council move a scumbag in next door.

My mother was told, when she exercised her right to buy her council house, that it was a Labour council policy to move such people next door, as an act of reprisal.

Edited by Ms Macbeth
Fixed quotes

Get into reality m8, you have slagged this and that off but have said that you live to your means, meaning that your children will be going to the same school as these so called scums sons and daughters, when there older they will get m8s and do you reckon they will call them the same as you, they will probably tell you to get real, stop being nasty to my mates dad.

I've never left reality, and why would my kids attending the same school as the kids of lazy work dodging benefit cheating low lifes come as such a revelation. theres only a fine line seperating "them" from those of us that don't have great jobs but still like to work for a living.. it's called having moral standards. And once again, for your intormation, that goes to the swindling bank governors and politicians who's kids will never rub shoulders with my kids. Unlike you, I only critasize those that deserve it, but if you think it's making you a better person for defending them then carry on champ.. it's very noble of you.

I've never left reality, and why would my kids attending the same school as the kids of lazy work dodging benefit cheating low lifes come as such a revelation. theres only a fine line seperating "them" from those of us that don't have great jobs but still like to work for a living.. it's called having moral standards. And once again, for your intormation, that goes to the swindling bank governors and politicians who's kids will never rub shoulders with my kids. Unlike you, I only critasize those that deserve it, but if you think it's making you a better person for defending them then carry on champ.. it's very noble of you.

Im defending realism, not a supposed case like your going on about, you think that it makes a massive difference if you work or not thats just generalising.

Not everybody has to go out and work for 40-50 hours to gain money you know.

Your just living in the world where you think you have to do what everyone else does or what you think is best, IE working your arse to the bone.

Not needed if you have half a brain, and im not talking about drugs or thieving.

Im defending realism, not a supposed case like your going on about, you think that it makes a massive difference if you work or not thats just generalising.

Not everybody has to go out and work for 40-50 hours to gain money you know.

Your just living in the world where you think you have to do what everyone else does or what you think is best, IE working your arse to the bone.

Not needed if you have half a brain, and im not talking about drugs or thieving.

Well for those of us with a full brain, please explain what are you talking about..??

Edited by danot

Well for those of us with only half-a-brain, please explain what are you talking about..??

Too late m8 your boring, not wasting my time on such a thread anymore, shallow minds n all that.

Just dont you think everything will be as rosey as you think it will be with an attitude like yours.

You never know whats going to happen in the future especially in this day and age.

Never say never and never wish bad on people, it might come back to bite you on the arse.

Well for those of us with a full brain, please explain what are you talking about..??

No point in editing by the way you just even said you had half a brain are you :confused:

Too late m8 your boring, not wasting my time on such a thread anymore, shallow minds n all that.

Just dont you think everything will be as rosey as you think it will be with an attitude like yours.

You never know whats going to happen in the future especially in this day and age.

Never say never and never wish bad on people, it might come back to bite you on the arse.

Unable to defend your comments..?? or did I hit a nerve?,.. the truth does smart a little does'nt it.

I thought that the council had already though of this, the area deemed to be "low-wages", formally known as lowedges, fits the bill