Should an area of Sheffield be set aside for smackheads, chavs and wasters?

woodhouse tip,, ALL IN ONE SKIP THEN STREIGHT TO THE CRUSHER,,

Very Funny Totally agree with you.:hihi::hihi:

Well said Teafan, I cant beleive how many of these posters are stereotyping other people, they see someone and can automatically tell that they are addicted to heroin (which is a Smack-head you all keep talking about), a chav just because they prob wear a hoody or the latest sportswear. Can you all also predict tonights lottery numbers while your at it???

I guess the posters who have made a comment have such great lives that they can AFFORD to look down their noses at the not so privilidged and pass judgement, i suppose that every black lad from pitsmoor is a drug dealing gangster or that every traveller is a theiving scamming git aswell, how ridiculous you all sound.

Must be great to have such a perfect life to be able to pass comments like building an area for all the societys imperfections and building a wall around them, instead of that why not build rehabs and mother and child drop in centres to help all single mothers that are struggling, or youth centres for all our youngsters that have nothing and nowhere to go to at night apart from the local shops. I think that makes more sense than the op...rant now over:)

The insecure, and those who haven't got much going for them, always need someone to look down on so they can feel better about themselves.

This country is over-run with work shy social parasites that have no intention of ever doing a days work in order to support themselves and in some cases their familes, and it does'nt trouble their concience in the slightest that they are contributing nothing.. zilch!!,zero to the current and future interrests and welfare of this country. They're are only interrested in seeking free hand outs or manipulating the benefit system to further increase their work free, none contributary income. If this is the only way of life that their kids relate to, how can thay ever aspire to be anything more??.

So I ask, how can anyone come on here and say "with a straight face, that we should feel sorry for these poeple.. or their kids. I work to support "my kids", and to keep the wolves at bay,in order to keep a roof above our heads, thats the only reason any of us get out of bed in the morning is'nt it??. Furthermore, I choose not to have any more kids because it would be irresponsible of me as my wage would'nt support it. So if there are kids that are suffering due to certain irresponsible, thoughtless, selfish lazy low lifes , then social services should step in to find out why this is a re-occurring problem, and give us hard working tax payers a break, putting a little incentive back into working for a living.

The insecure, and those who haven't got much going for them, always need someone to look down on so they can feel better about themselves.

Hear!Hear!

This country is over-run with work shy social parasites that have no intention of ever doing a days work in order to support themselves and in some cases their familes, and it does'nt trouble their concience in the slightest that they are contributing nothing.. zilch!!,zero to the current and future interrests and welfare of this country. They're are only interrested in seeking free hand outs or manipulating the benefit system to further increase their work free, none contributary income. If this is the only way of life that their kids relate to, how can thay ever aspire to be anything more??..

I know what you mean, this lot have got a lot to answer for.

http://www.britishroyalty.net/images/royal-family.jpg

Just like the pretentious defend a lost cause for noithing more than the self gratification of doing it.

Most of them live up on emmerson just off sheffield lane top.

I think they put them all near each other because it is easier to watch there activity ect.

It always amazes me how a predominantly labour area has such right wing views on social wealth redistribution
Probably because they know lots could do more to help themselves, instead of voting Labour to do it for them! .....................it amazes me why the Forum lefty brigade has n't rode to the rescue(sorry hijack) of this thread! Edited by mossdog

This country is over-run with work shy social parasites that have no intention of ever doing a days work in order to support themselves and in some cases their familes, and it does'nt trouble their concience in the slightest that they are contributing nothing.. zilch!!,zero to the current and future interrests and welfare of this country. They're are only interrested in seeking free hand outs or manipulating the benefit system to further increase their work free, none contributary income. If this is the only way of life that their kids relate to, how can thay ever aspire to be anything more??.

So I ask, how can anyone come on here and say "with a straight face, that we should feel sorry for these poeple.. or their kids. I work to support "my kids", and to keep the wolves at bay,in order to keep a roof above our heads, thats the only reason any of us get out of bed in the morning is'nt it??. Furthermore, I choose not to have any more kids because it would be irresponsible of me as my wage would'nt support it. So if there are kids that are suffering due to certain irresponsible, thoughtless, selfish lazy low lifes , then social services should step in to find out why this is a re-occurring problem, and give us hard working tax payers a break, putting a little incentive back into working for a living.

And Breath..........

What about some of the African countries, shouldnt they be banned from having kids cause they cant even give them a drink????

Id say that was sadder bringing kids into the world knowing you dont even have any way of keeping them healthy and feeding them.

Put your hard work into where there are real problems if you care so much.

You cant be working that hard if you cant have another kid cause you don't earn enough??