Should an area of Sheffield be set aside for smackheads, chavs and wasters?

What do people think of an idea whereby wasters, or people who ruin their local neighbourhood be moved into an area where they can live among people just like themselves.

As it stands, the council can move wasters into any neighbourhood and that waster can ruin an entire street. We have all heard the story whereby hard working people are kept awake at all hours of the night by non working smackheads, chavs etc.... and quite often these people bring their friends, often equally undesirable who love nothing more than swearing, smoking dope and these people appear to have endless amounts of money to put petrol in their cars to drive around aimlessly all night with boomda boom music.

There is nothing worse than a hard working person, working as hard as they being taxed to death, trying to purchase their own home when the council move a scumbag in next door.

With the 101 service being inundated with complains about nuisance neighbours, why not just build or set aside a special area where they can live among one another.

A BIG FAT YES ...... and people who start ranting about such an idea will never have lived near any of them .

I thought that was what the market area was for?!

I agree with this, i am currently getting rehoused by the council and the places in the nice areas are all for people over 50 or 60 which i dont think is fair, i am very quiet and not into any drugs etc. I am only 18 and i dont want to be scared to go out of the house!

What do people think of an idea whereby wasters, or people who ruin their local neighbourhood be moved into an area where they can live among people just like themselves.

As it stands, the council can move wasters into any neighbourhood and that waster can ruin an entire street. We have all heard the story whereby hard working people are kept awake at all hours of the night by non working smackheads, chavs etc.... and quite often these people bring their friends, often equally undesirable who love nothing more than swearing, smoking dope and these people appear to have endless amounts of money to put petrol in their cars to drive around aimlessly all night with boomda boom music.

There is nothing worse than a hard working person, working as hard as they being taxed to death, trying to purchase their own home when the council move a scumbag in next door.

With the 101 service being inundated with complains about nuisance neighbours, why not just build or set aside a special area where they can live among one another.

put them all in the old parkhill flats complex as it is now, then they can be all together in one big slum, no need to decorate:hihi:

Take it one step further and build a big fence round them to create a kind of chav safari park.At weekends normal people can buy a ticket and drive through to watch them engaging in their chosen pastimes.A couple of handily placed skips for them to mate behind.Some caravans with setees out the front so they can pretend that they're at Skeg on their holidays.And feeding time when a van comes round from the social and hands out their benefits which they take down to a mock-up shop where they spend it on VK's and Greggs pasties.There's money to be made here!

This stupid smackhead ran into me with such force earlier she bruised my leg. Think it was an airer which I am pretty sure was probably stolen. Stupid woman, all because she was running for a bus. My daughter was walking at the other side of me and I am just glad she knocked into me not my little girl. Plus another little girl was stood near where she was running. She should move into the chav/smackhead area. I love this idea by the way of having all the wasters together. Let them all fester in their own filth together. :thumbsup:.

Take it one step further and build a big fence round them to create a kind of chav safari park.At weekends normal people can buy a ticket and drive through to watch them engaging in their chosen pastimes.A couple of handily placed skips for them to mate behind.Some caravans with setees out the front so they can pretend that they're at Skeg on their holidays.And feeding time when a van comes round from the social and hands out their benefits which they take down to a mock-up shop where they spend it on VK's and Greggs pasties.There's money to be made here!

chav safari park..........nice one:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Can we not just move 'em all to like... I dunno Leeds? Rotherham? or... the ocean?

Can we not just move 'em all to like... I dunno Leeds? Rotherham? or... the ocean?

they might feel at home in chesterfield:hihi:

There is such an area. It's called Lowedges.