Do you consider your ex to be a friend?

I would like to be in touch with a couple of my exs. It would involve contact between my knee and their squidgy bits.:mad:

I live with one of mine, he's my best mate (other friend and my bf live here also)

We live in a warped happy harmony i know :D

I live with one of mine, he's my best mate (other friend and my bf live here also)

We live in a warped happy harmony i know :D

It seems to fit your username :hihi:

I still get on great with my ex wife - it wouldnt be the first time we have been for a night out together since we split (yeah, strange I know)

You must be very shallow if you cant stay friends with someone just becauee your no longer in a relationship.

That would depend on why there was a split. I'm friends with some, some I rarely speak to, some would rather not speak to me, some I'd rather not speak to, and one whom I'd love to be able to speak to, but it would be too painful, for various reasons.

It could be said that your relationships were particularly shallow if being friends is always so easy.

So, do you dig the garden regularly with her?

With one in particular, I wish I could. There would be an irony in her creating her own grave.

A friend that cheats, lies, takes things from you and purposely hurts you? Who'd sign up for that??? :loopy:

So the ones that come under the above, no.

The ones where it's just been a huge mistake, sometimes. Sometimes you realise it's not worth having them in your life or vice versa.

And ironically, a couple of dates, that didn't even get as far as a relationship I'm really good buddies with!

That would depend on why there was a split. I'm friends with some, some I rarely speak to, some would rather not speak to me, some I'd rather not speak to, and one whom I'd love to be able to speak to, but it would be too painful, for various reasons.

It could be said that your relationships were particularly shallow if being friends is always so easy.

lol.

Whatever makes you feel better about your immaturity:hihi:

im good freinds with a few of mine some im closer to than the others but we do not discuss our current relationships with one another as it makes us both uncomfy.

its not been a problem for me to stay mates with mine, but it depends on each persons situation i guess.

lol.

Whatever makes you feel better about your immaturity:hihi:

It is not always possible to remain friends with an ex. For that to work they have to want to remain friends with you - and I mean friends and not just there to cause grief at every opportunity.

Because someone has problems remaining friends with an ex does not make them immature.

I wouldnt say we are friends but I do chat to 1 ex on msn or via email quite often and he works in a shop that I sometimes go in so we say hello and have a chat etc. But we no lonnger meet up and stuff. We was best friens before we got together so I suppose its the little bit of that, that is still there.

I do miss us being best friends though but do believe everything happens for a reason.

I am also Ok with all of my other exs. Ive never really fallen out with any. If I see any we say hello etc. 1 i think still has feelings cus every now and again he will turn alittle on me but then go back to normal and he says 'he's always there if I need anything' not that I'd ask but still.

I still talk to most of my ex's.

I do think it depends on how the relationship ended though. If it ended on fairly decent terms then I see no reason why you can't be friends with your ex.