2010 Internet Income Training Conference - Are you invited??

Hi all

I received two free tickets (worth £100:suspect:) for this conference presented by Stores online.com. I thought it was dodgy but said - hey the promise of a free mp3 player [and in the fine print a free Ipod] and dinner might be a fair exchange to get my ears rinsed out with hype.

After :huh:calling to book my place, I read this thread

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=122661

I was still planning to go but then when I read on that people who went to the conference were still waiting for their players [and that dinner could potentially be dodgy] just putting out this caveat to one and all out there!!

no im not invited :)

you must be a V.I.P to be invited to such an event

enjoy your meal :gag:

My sis has had one of these, i said it looked dodgy too

I recently done my MBA and now days I want to do some online Microsoft certifications and I Found this online notes is a best helping source to get online accurate information which is more helpful for my preparation.

I recently done my MBA and now days I want to do some online Microsoft certifications and I Found this online notes is a best helping source to get online accurate information which is more helpful for my preparation.

Did you not have to write your MBA in English?

Sorry I don't understand what you mean?

Might be worth attending just to find out if those running it are American (having run out of victims in the US) or if this is a British franchise of the American operation.

You could also have fun by raising some of the questions on that scam forum during the meeting :)

Excellent first post, do you work for them?