Bus Fare from Walkley to Arundel Gate?

route 94- 95 £1.60 or £3.oo, all day saver, also saver ticket valid on rte 41-42 -95-94-40, not bad for a full days travel.

Apologies for having to post this, but can't find any information on the cost of a ticket from/to a specific place.

First Yorkshire only have a 49p per minute service, so don't want to call that.

Found this thread www sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=532058&highlight=cost+buses (Can't use the linky as I've not done 5 posts) though I've no idea which rate would apply.

Anyone any idea? Going to Ponds Forge and expecting there to be no spaces in the car park, hence taking the bus. Or would it be cheaper to park in a NCP?!

Why not take the tram from Malin Bridge - £3 park and ride at Malin Bridge - that way you don't have to muck around parking and sitting in traffic jams but you only have to carry your shopping between tram and car park across the road

Sounds like the same price as catching a taxi!!

For future reference, you can find out fare details from traveline - 01709 515151

The PTE does not hold details of 'local fares' it will only quote prices as shown on its website.

For local fares on First SY contact Customer Service on 01709 566000 ( Monday to Friday 0830 to 1700 )

The PTE does not hold details of 'local fares' it will only quote prices as shown on its website.

For local fares on First SY contact Customer Service on 01709 566000 ( Monday to Friday 0830 to 1700 )

I've rung them before and asked for a specific local First fare and they told me it. Was a couple of years ago mind.