Annoying song in the charts

Not sure if it is the right song, but one song called starstrukk ft. Katy Perry, that has a Wolf Whistle in the song that sound a bit like a emergency siren when it keeps getting played over and over again, only one i can think of in the charts at the moment.

This one i mean -

What a star - thats the one! Nice video too, thanks!

I thought this thread was going to be about 'one life stand' by hot chip, that song really gets on my nerves.

Is it that Nuuuuuuuuuuuu York one? That one has a lot of wailing in it. You know the one, where a one syllable word like bridge is stretched to about 12 syllables? :roll::gag:

OH NO !! THIS 1 'S REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ANNOYING :mad:

I hate the songs that use the Auto Tuner on the vocals to mess about with the singer voice.

It just sounds very cheap and is used a lot in "songs" in the toilet of the music world "R & B"

Is it that Nuuuuuuuuuuuu York one? That one has a lot of wailing in it. You know the one, where a one syllable word like bridge is stretched to about 12 syllables? :roll::gag:

From this description I would have said it was Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind, not Katy Perry!!