Electric cut out in s2 area??

I haven't turned anything on yet, im still in bed browsing this on my mobile. I watched paranormal activity before so think ill stay under the cover until the morning :)

you're brave watching that hahaha mums leccy is back on but mine is stilll flickering like before while hers is off. wish my sleeping pill would work so i dont see if it goes or not hahaha

Good. Hopefully, it'll be ok now. I can't tell the difference between car and house alarms these days, except often the car alarms seem louder!

The ones i can hear are really loud and high pitched, just like my car alarm but mine stops after 30 seconds and this has been going off for ages now so maybe not. Glad i know its not mine though dont fancy a trip out to turn it off!

you're brave watching that hahaha mums leccy is back on but mine is stilll flickering like before while hers is off. wish my sleeping pill would work so i dont see if it goes or not hahaha

Haha hope i can get back to sleep for the same reason, if i hadn't have jumped up to the noise of the alarms i would have slept right through the cut and been none the wiser anyway! :)

its just happened in sheff 6 then it went again but i was outside and saw a flash in the sky coming from back of us anyone got a clue whats going on ?? can see people alarm clocks not working in the morning. and security alarms going off that will be all night from the nursery i expect.

its just happened in sheff 6 then it went again but i was outside and saw a flash in the sky coming from back of us anyone got a clue whats going on ?? can see people alarm clocks not working in the morning. and security alarms going off that will be all night from the nursery i expect.

Might have been better starting a new thread. This is near on 2 years old.

Not a dig at you btw. Just the silly previous thread system

I thought it was lightning but i heard no thunder to go with it .The strange thing was that it only flashed once but it lit the whole sky over foxhill.We lost power for about 2 seconds with only tv and light going off but the router and other things stayed on. STRANGE

My ex mother in law loves in the bungalows next to aldi, wonder if hers is out as well...

why are you hoping it has?:D

Might have been better starting a new thread. This is near on 2 years old.

Not a dig at you btw. Just the silly previous thread system

never even realised that lol

but yes the whole sky lite up just once, very strange.