Sheffield Skinheads

Let's take the skinheads bowling!!!!!

By Campervan Beethoven, I believe?

Men wearing ponytails what's that all about ?

It's about having your hair how you like it & not how someone says you should have it!

I play the drums for a living, I don't like seeing drummers with the skin head. It just doesn't look right. Drummers should look like animals behind their kit! The more hair the better I say!

By Campervan Beethoven, I believe?

Correcto mondo

last night there were skinheads on my lawn!!

I play the drums for a living, I don't like seeing drummers with the skin head. It just doesn't look right. Drummers should look like animals behind their kit! The more hair the better I say!

Wasn't Animal from The Muppett Show modelled on Keith Moon?

It is a popular legend, there is no evidence to prove it though.

Hi guys, I'm looking for volunteers, male or female to help with a photography project in Sheffield. I need people willing to pose in one of several locations I have earmarked for shoots and I am looking for heavily tattooed/alternative/punk/rock personalities. I am quite heavily tattooed myself and generally love showing off my tattooes so I am hoping there are people out there the same : ] Age/gender/size/style etc do not matter.

Whilst i can't afford to pay for your time i'm sure a drink can be arranged and a framed copy of your image once processed.

if you are interested in helping me either email me at stephen.wooldridge@yahoo.com or contact me via my website http://www.stephenwooldridge.com

many thanks, hope to see some people soon.

Steve

80s skinheads were the second wave though. Spirit of '69 and all that.

80,s skinheads were nothing but frustrated punks with a haircut,they would have been laughed at by the original skins

i used to laugh at skins on the market balcony in my parka,but can relate to them as they were a follow on from mod.i've known loads of scooter skins over the years,they all sound **** heads .